Join our server on Discord

Yu Yu Hakusho: New Detectives RPG
"Bodyguards? That's what you called us for? I have more important things to do than protect some weakling."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(if i have any idea i will pm you :) )

IC:

I listen and was taking the information in and started to think about it while I scratched my forehead.
"A bodyguard... that does sound easy." Lucy said and smiled a little at the thought of killing demons.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
OOC: I personally like this mission. Good call Kitsu!

IC:

Yusuke blinked, "You mean like some "good-willed" demon ambassador?" he asked, starting to feel confused, "Woah, talk about irony! Then again, I'd be calling the kettle black..." he said to himself.

Kurama's arms gently folded as he listened, "If I heard correctly, then this means this representative of the demon world hasn't convinced most of the others in the spirit world."

Yusuke craned his head to Kurama's side, "What do you mean?"

"If they need bodyguards, then I can only assume that there is a faction of demons that doesn't wish to live with humans. Demonic politics aren't that different from humans; naturally, the opposing faction will want them dead before they can step foot in the human world," Kurama explained, at least, from where he grasped the situation. The long haired young boy looked over to Koenma as Yusuke nodded and added: "What about the human representative?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"One of ours is already with that person." Koenma looked over at Kyoko, "I sent Atsuki over yesterday." Koenma looked back to the rest of the group, "Atsuki is another member of their team. I'm sure you'll meet him later. True there is a certain section resisting the change, those who don't want humans and demons mixing. Primarily," Koenma paused to glance at Kyoko, "the Mau fraction... but they're underground for now, so they shouldn't be giving you trouble."

If the name was supposed to mean something Kyoko didn't show it, instead she just grumbled, "Can we go already?"

"That's the spirit!" Botan said enthusiastically, "We'll get a portal to drop you off outside of the special zone, the representative is staying here, , you have to get in and get out so we can get all of you to human world."
The OCA
I got of the chair and listened to some of the people talking. "Do we need to now anything else before we go?" I asked as I lead my back against the wall.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Koenma thought about this for a moment, "No... we aren't even sure about the types of demons you may have to fight against, so... being prepared for anything will be a good idea."

"Shall we get a portal for you?" Botan asked.
The OCA
"If there are some jackasses that need sense beaten into them, then count me in," Yusuke grinned, punching his open palm, "I'm ready anytime, though breakfast would be nice."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well you guys will need your strength." Botan said, vanishing out the door and coming back in with a couple of others (no need for much description on them, they're just other 'employees' at Spirit World) With a few trays of food. They were set on Lucy's desk, "I hope you don't mind everyone eating here." Botan said with a smile.

"We'll have a portal ready for you all in half an hour." She added, heading back out the door with Koenma and the other workers.

Kyoko blinked then looked over at the food, shrugged, and helped herself to a plate of fish.
The OCA
I looked at Botan, and smiled. "Don't worry, its ok. I eat on it sometimes." I scratched my head. "Speaking of eating I'd better have something before we go." I walked over to my desk and got my back and took out my sandwiches, a bottle of water and got a chair.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Yusuke almost drooled at the big amount of food that was presented to them. He didn't make himself wait and tackled the challenge before him, his mouth gulping treat after treat of the selection, gushing it all down with a bottle of water in one gulp while Kurama passed, being an early bird and having had breakfast back at his own place. He sighed and put his hands on his sides contently, "Oh yeah! Now I'm ready to fight!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad