Join our server on Discord

Yu Yu Hakusho: New Detectives RPG
(sorry, I'm a little brain dead this week..... do you want me to make up a name or use one on the list of names on the first thread.... really sorry about me doing this again :/ )
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
OOC: Just make up a name ^^
The OCA
OOC: I'm a bit confused, am I still in the RP? Not sure if DMX was just doing the introductions or if he's taking the three main characters.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: No, your still in... I think DMX just included you ^^;;
The OCA
(ooc: ok, ive changed the character name, i hopes its ok...)

IC: Lucy streched again, before putting her head back onto the desk, feeling like she was going to fall asleep.
Creative Minds
The OCA
OOC: Oh yeah. My bad Shadow. I kinda didn't notice your post earlier. I'm sorry. If you want I'll just delete my part about Hiei!

IC:

Yusuke's arms rested behind his neck and he stretched again before he put on a more serious face as he stood up straight, "Name's Yusuke Urameshi. He's Kurama..." he said as his eyes jumped onto the long red-haired young man and then onto Hiei, "...And he's Hiei."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: No harm DMX, just checking.

IC:

Hiei huffed a bit, annoyed from the sudden call in with little explanation.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Koenma came into the room then, looking a little surprised, "Oh, you guys have met already. Good!"
Kyoko gave a little, barely audible groan, she had a sinking feeling about what was to come.
Koenma clapped his hands together grinning at the group, "How about you guys get started on your first mission as a team together?"
The OCA
Lucy took her head of the counter, she looked around the room and she shock her head on how many people where in here. "This is going to be a busy day.." Lucy said to herself.
Creative Minds
The OCA
OOC: Argh... trying to make up a mission... here goes... let me know if anyone else has an idea for a mission.

IC: Kyoko did a quick introduction to the guys for her and Lucy. Koenma basically ignored any reactions and continued talking, "There is a high authority demon that is going to be crossing over to human world and attempt to negotiate demons coming to live in human world with a couple of high authority humans. This demon lives in an area that we cannot place a portal in to get him out. So, we need all of you to kind of act as body guards taking him out of that area. Sounds easy enough."
The OCA