Join our server on Discord

Yu Yu Hakusho: New Detectives RPG
(06-13-2010 06:01 AM)Yumi Wrote: question....im a little tired from today but whats a canon?

can you tell me who to play, i cant decide who to chose! lol
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Umm... if possible could you play two characters? Another OC (original character) and...hmm... Koenma for now?
The OCA
OOC: Ok, I will take the character Keonma, tell me if you want me to do two characters later on :) and is it female or male, sorry :/
Creative Minds
The OCA
Umm... your OC can be completely up to you. I was thinking as a starter story, Koenma developing several teams of detectives? And I was going to use your and my OC to start it. Is that ok?
The OCA
OOC: Thats fine hehe :) when do you want me to start??
Creative Minds
The OCA
OOC: Just start by posting your OC character profile.
Profile:
Name: Kyoko Unami
Race: Half
Appearance: 16 year old, long black hair, silver eyes, half-cat demon. Normally, wears a large black sweater, red skirt, black boots and a silver chain. The chain acts as her normal weapon, she can manipulate it with black magic.
Job: Detective
World: Human

OOC: I wanted to start this story by throwing in a new team to join Yusuke's if everyone is ok with that?
IC:
Kyoko yawned as she sat on the edge of Koenma's desk, holding up a hand to cover her mouth as her fangs flashed lightly in the light. She glanced over at Koenma, blinking bleary, sleepy eyes, "When are these others showing up?"
The OCA
OOC: ok i have and i hope its ok :/

Name: Lucy
Race: Half
Appearance: 17 year old, long red, light blue eyes, half fox. She usually wears a black leather coat, a white t-shirt and black trousers with black high heels
Job: Detective
World: Human

IC: Lucy yawned and stretched. "I have no clue, should of been here by now." I say as I lifted my head of the desk.
Creative Minds
The OCA
OOC: Eh-heh... umm... Koenma is a character fro Yu Yu Hakusho, so maybe you should change the name of your OC? ^^;;;

IC: Kyoko sighed, "Right...."
The doors to their room opened then as Botan (minor take over here) strode in accompanied by a group of five people, "Here they are!" (Five people: Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei, and Koenma)
The OCA
Yusuke stood by the door with his arms behind his neck, yawning visibly since he had just been practically pulled out from bed and forced to come to the spiritual world, "Better be important. I didn't even have time to have breakfast," he casually said with a flat stare.

Kurama silently walked in, his eyes slowly scanning the place; it was familiar to him but then again he was one to always pay attention to his surroundings, he smiled at the soft fragance of carefully planted flowers around the office and folded his arms, calmly waiting for any talk.

Hiei, as cold as ever, just walked in with both hands in his pockets, his eyes staring forwards as if waiting for something or someone to tell him the reason they had been summoned there.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyoko blinked at the new comers, "These are the guys you kept telling us about?" She didn't seem that impressed, or maybe it was because she still looked half asleep.

Botan sighed, "Yes they are! I expected a more chipper attitude out of you, Kyo-chan."

"Don't call me that." Kyoko said, rubbing an eye, tail swishing. She looked at the group of guys, "What are your names again? I keep forgetting."
The OCA