Join our server on Discord

You'll never guess who is a year older!
Hey guys,

You might want to find something heavy and bolted to the ground, then hide behind it!

'Tis my birthday! Now since none of you know me I don't expect a big response but please leave something gift-like if you care!

Woot! Party and Dinner at El Pinto!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Oh heyyy~ Merry Christmas Duamutef!

Prowl: Wrong celebration, man.

Huh? OH! Uhm- *flips and riffles through cue cards* AHA!! There we go- Happy Birthday Duamutef! May you have AN ETERNITY OF DOMINANCE OVER THE HUMA-

Prowl: -Wrong person, man.

Ah- *sees the name "Hitler" on a cue card, flips it, an continues* May you have a happy and fruitful life! *Gives a kidnapped super model* Don't worry, they don't need to eat much.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Brings in a rather large cake. "happy..." *trips falling into the cake face first* "brifday"

pulls out gift. "sorry"
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Pinto? isn't that brazilian slang for tiny penis?

Regardless, hope you have a great birthday! Heres a little something from me *wheels in a giant red button marked "Awesome"* Go ahead, press it!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nah, that's "pito". El Pinto can be literally translated into "The Bean". It's a beast New Mexican Restaurant!

Thanks, All!

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Happy Birthday, hope it was good. What did you get?
A bunch of clothes, (which I needed), and some gift certificates. It was a good birthday!

(06-09-2010 09:46 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Pinto? isn't that brazilian slang for tiny penis?

It's actually just generic brazilian slang for penis, not specifically tiny penis, but yeah >_>''

And happy birthday man, I didn't really know what to get to ya, so...

I just brought you this!*A giant box wrapped all birthday-like falls from the sky, it opens and it reveals not only a gigantic cake, but several super models*

Go on, have fun!
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
Sorry this is a little late but..........

Yumi: *Grabs card and runs*

Claria: *makes cake*

Nikki: *Gets changed quickly*

Ok...... just had a rush a prescent........ as I couldnt think of anything but.... You have Nikki for a whole week

Yumi: *Walks in with card and give u a hug* happy birthday

Claria: *Walks in with a massive cake* Ok, this cake is for you, this is just made and dont eat it too quick *puts the cake down and gives you a hug*

Nikki: *Walks in while wearing a very tight dress and goes to you and gives you a very tight hug* Happy Birthday *stands by you*

Ok there is your prescent hope you enjoy it :)
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA