Join our server on Discord

DrakeZero/DMX RP (Dead Space)
Drake sat there for a moment as he got up. Still in a little shock as he looked at the beast. "You piece of shit!" he shouted kicking the creature in the side as he panted as he allowed his heart beat to lower down. He saw Micheal, the poor kid looked shell shocked as he walked over to him and padded his back.

"Nice shooting tex." he tried to remark as he took the blaster from his hand and reloaded it. He was just as scared as Micheal, but this wasn't the time to be. Whatever those scientist were working on it was loose.

"This thing isn't much use I guess.....took a whole clip just to kill one of them." he said looking at his blaster. "I don't know about you, but I think we need to get back to the mines and warn the others and perhaps get better weaponry."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ahh!" Michael gasped again, coming to as he noticed Drake taking the gun from his hands. He felt like grabbing him for reassurance, but then dismissed the thought as he noticed his job on the creature. "Oh man, oh man, oh man!" he startled again, "My brother's in that place!" he suddenly shouted, realizing they weren't the ones in greater danger. "D-Drake, we gotta go in there! I gotta save him!" he declared, trying his bravery as he went for the exit.

Another screech was hard though, and this time Michael fell down on his butt as a large putrefact human fell from the roof and onto the floor next to the entrance; apparently lacking arms but compensating with two tendrils bizzarrely sprouting from his shoulders and tipped with sharp-looking blades, the monster reared back and prepared to rip Michael to pieces as he lay there, stunned.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Drake was startled but drew his blaster and fired at the impeding tendrils. The creature screamed as one tendril fell and Drake aimed for the other taking the rest of his shots till he heard the clip run out. At least it didn't have anything to attack with, but strangely enough he watched as the creature howled and fell dead. Shooting it's limbs killed it?

He walked over to Micheal and picked him up. "You alright?" Another howl echoed in the distance and Drake looked hard into Micheal's rig helmet. "I know you want to help your brother but we are not equipped to deal with whatever these things are. Will head back tell the others and rearm. Then will come back and look for your brother got it? Now let's move out. I only have 3 shots left." he spoke loading in the last clip as the two started to run.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: It's Michael o: Not Micheal.

IC:

Michael jumped back to his feet, "I'm... sorry for that, it won't happen again!" he nodded, understanding that they needed to make sure they could fend for themselves first if they even wanted to rescue any possible survivor.

The young man looked at the dismembered creatures, agreeing with Drake about how these mindless killers had to be taken care of, "This is gross. But it looks like strategic dismembering is our only choice to fend these things off..." he then set off running with Drake, their tracks suggested they were going back to the cargo bay.

"Wait, where are we going, Drake? The Cargo Bay..." Michael softly spoke, starting to do the logic, "That's right! Our Cargo! There's Plasma Cutters there!" he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Now your thinking like me. Let's move it, we have to get to the cargo before those things come towards the mines."

Drake kept his audio screen in his helmet high as he tried to listen for any secondary steps besides him and Michael's. So far he didn't pick up anything nearby, but his audio signal was registering something in the distance. Were they being followed? It didn't matter now as he pushed hard seeing the lights of the cargo bay.

"Yo guys we have a problem!" he shouted, but there was no response. "Guys? Officer Ass crack?" Still no replies as the two entered the cargo bay. "What the hell did everyone leave?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"That wouldn't be far-fetched" Michael replied, using his RIG's application to search for nearby vital signs. There was none. He gulped. Either they were all dead or they had fled; he honestly hoped for the latter. Either way it seemed safe, so he relaxed. If the earlier creatures were around them, then the life signal would beep, wouldn't it?

How wrong he was.

Michael rushed past Drake, looking left and right for their crate, "C'mon, let's look for those cutters. I'm sure they'll help us more than common weaponry does."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Drake groaned as he watched Michael move past him. Dam kid was going to run right into a monster if he wasn't careful. He followed his partner, keeping an eye out for anyone. So many miners were here not more then an hour ago and now not even a ghost of them. It was like they walked off the job.

He let off a sigh as they came upon the crate, it appeared to still be sealed thankfully. Hopefully the equipment was inside. Suddenly, Drake's RIG sensors spiked as a sound was heard in the tunnels.

"Shit....get behind the crate and hide." he said pushing his subordinate down into the dirt as he looked down the tunnel from where they came. The sounds of footsteps becoming more apparent.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Woah, what the hell!" whined Michael as his face crashed on the floor. The boy turned around and threw a fit, "Oi! Don't be pushing me like that! Thought one of those things had grabbed me and,"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Drake knelled by the crate he watched the tunnel waiting as the steps grew closer and closer. He aimed his blaster at the middle of the darkness. The lights flickering as he saw a foot appear then the figures legs and finally the face.

"Officer Bottom?" he questioned as the large officer stumbled forward. His head was tilted to the side, drool flowing from his mouth. Drake didn't understand why till his head came under the light. Impeded in the man's skull was a large piece of shaft that stuck out 5 inches upward.

"Jesus christ....." Drake said in shock as the eyes of Rick looked over him. They were dazzed but somehow he could feel that Rick recognized him. Drake didn't like Rick, he was always a lazy bastard, but this he wouldn't wish on any poor soul.

The larger man coughed as blood ran down his lips with his drool.

"Cre Ature!.......dow......tri......fight......" Rick moaned trying to get some words out but Drake couldn't understand. "Rick.....damm it..." he choked, "I can't understand you..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Crap, Mr. Bottom!" Michael called as he crawled over to Drake, looking down at the vent as he quickly got over Drake's rash behavior from earlier. "Quick, Drake, let's pull him out! Blast the fence!" he said, looking at Drake's blaster in his hand, "Look, I've small med packs for wounds, I think I can," he tried, looking for any desperate solution, not wanting to see the fact that their superior was going to die from blood loss thanks to the serious head injury even if the RIG managed to repair his inner wounds.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad