Join our server on Discord

The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic.
Quote:I'm just the GrandPhoenix; I'm not a FUCKING PILE OF ASH. I'm just clearing this up, to the jackass that compiled this list up.

Calm down. The one who compiled the list up there doesn't have anything to do with the ash thing. Gabu was just showing you the list for your reference since you appeared not to be paying attention to the earlier posts (Seeing as you asked Psycho Backlasher the same thing twice).

On the pile of ash thing, nobody said you were a fucking pile of ash. I simply cracked a joke about how Phoenixes tend to combust and turn to ash and then reform, and then do the same after a cycle, and it wasn't meant to offend you in any way. In fact, I've been giving everyone useless or otherwise denigrating purposes ever since this topic started just to make it funnier to think about what they'd do if they were the digimon they'd like to be.

Avoid pointless flaming, too. That's not allowed in the forums. Your message could've done without that 'jackass' up there.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic. - by DragonMasterX - 06-21-2010, 05:14 AM