Join our server on Discord

The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic.
I'm sure at some point we must've done a topic talking about what Digimon we'd like to be. If not, then I'll remove 'un' from the title :3

Anyway, so. I suddenly got this struck of fandom love again that I thought I had lost somewhere along the way. Going back to the series (All of them, even if I didn't particularly care about 5), if the choice was forced on you (Meaning you're obligued to choose one and you can't refuse) to pick a static (Meaning you won't devolve to inferior forms but will probably be able to ascend on the long run) digimon form, who would you choose to be? And why?

I'd go for a carefree Flamedramon. Obviously. Why be a MetalGreymon when everyone'll just call you a frankesteinn's monster (And probably will feel like one) or a Tentomon that'll always digivolve into uglier and bigger bugs?

I 'unno, guess my choice is pretty basic. I wouldn't really go on a big adventure to battle the forces of evil, and if some kid came to me saying I had to obey them I'd probably roast them alive.

I'd like doing heavy-duty work in a village, maybe to be a buff Flamey!

What about you guys? >:3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic. - by DragonMasterX - 06-08-2010, 09:39 AM