Join our server on Discord

The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic.
Aw, don't be a party pooper, Unknown! Thinking about what digimon we'd all like to be and thinking about what we'd like to do as those digimon is kind of related, right? Well, except for talking about fiber and what it does for you.

Also, since ToyAgumons are made of legos, then The_minstrel_knight shall educate Fresh and In-Training digimon in kindergarten. He likes throwing bombs at things and swearing, youngters would learn a lot from him!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm just the GrandPhoenix; I'm not a FUCKING PILE OF ASH. I'm just clearing this up, to the jackass that compiled this list up.
Quote:I'm just the GrandPhoenix; I'm not a FUCKING PILE OF ASH. I'm just clearing this up, to the jackass that compiled this list up.

Calm down. The one who compiled the list up there doesn't have anything to do with the ash thing. Gabu was just showing you the list for your reference since you appeared not to be paying attention to the earlier posts (Seeing as you asked Psycho Backlasher the same thing twice).

On the pile of ash thing, nobody said you were a fucking pile of ash. I simply cracked a joke about how Phoenixes tend to combust and turn to ash and then reform, and then do the same after a cycle, and it wasn't meant to offend you in any way. In fact, I've been giving everyone useless or otherwise denigrating purposes ever since this topic started just to make it funnier to think about what they'd do if they were the digimon they'd like to be.

Avoid pointless flaming, too. That's not allowed in the forums. Your message could've done without that 'jackass' up there.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's all in good humor! XD I mean, Justimon would've made a swell police officer- but he gets to make sure we don't get a supply of bad cabbages instead! X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(06-21-2010 03:53 AM)tigerlily Wrote: Doctor Gabumon I thought your going to be Gabumon because you like Gabumon. o.o

Nope, I mean I do love gabumon but I would want to be a tall digimon.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
(06-21-2010 04:58 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Aw, don't be a party pooper, Unknown! Thinking about what digimon we'd all like to be and thinking about what we'd like to do as those digimon is kind of related, right? Well, except for talking about fiber and what it does for you.

Ok then. I'll ask again at page 10. That's one no and 0 yes.
(06-21-2010 05:33 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: It's all in good humor! XD I mean, Justimon would've made a swell police officer- but he gets to make sure we don't get a supply of bad cabbages instead! X3
Aww but I love cabbage. I'm a rabbit D:
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(06-21-2010 01:27 PM)Doctor Gabumon Wrote: Nope, I mean I do love gabumon but I would want to be a tall digimon.

Weregarurumon?
Looks like nobody will be happy until I want to be a gabumon. So be it. I'll be a gabumon disguised as a flamedramon. It's a terrible disguise but whatever.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
I'm happy even if you don't want to be a Gabumon...
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!