Join our server on Discord

The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic.
(06-12-2010 08:16 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: But then who would be the local villain? That and I only had a single set of evil-looking-mustache, and it's now on Guilmon's face.

Well, I'd probably be one of those "traditionally evil but very bad at it" typically British villains... *twirls mustache stereotypically*
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(06-11-2010 09:28 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:
(06-11-2010 02:23 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Your job is to make sure Guilmon doesn't steal from our bakery. All day.
Aha, then i shall march by night, with my evil army of Spiders Spiiiiiiiiiiders! I really should lay the Lost in Space movie to rest...

...Spiders!

Omgosh! Someone found out my weakness! WHO TOLD YOU!?! D:<
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I think my username pretty much requires that I become involved in some sort of villainy.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
There we go found one Yasyamon
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Ummm.. Is this topic by chance also for RP purposes?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Nope. I'm just making fun of everyone's choices. And Gabu posted about Yasyamon for some reason.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What, I can't be a yasyamon?
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Fine, fine. Hmmm... Oh, yeah! You'll be the kendo instructor! We also need many sport clubs, otherwise the village would be a very boring place.

We need more people wanting to be digimon.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'd want to be Justimon. With my gigantic hand I shall crush evil everywhere....and other stuff I don't like. Like college! Or High Schools! Or bad movies! Or cabbage....Especially, cabbage.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Oh I know the perfect thing to do with hands! You can be the vi- actually, Boss should figure out your role in hypothetical digimon village cuz I can't be trusted with power! :3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers