Join our server on Discord

The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic.
I would choose my O.C.--BurningPhoenixmon--the Phoenix god. Somebody would said, that I would picked Lucemon. Well, I don't like some white kid, you know. Also, I would also would be Magnamon or Alphamon.
(06-10-2010 04:02 AM)grandphoenix1 Wrote:
(06-10-2010 03:44 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Oh, Wizardmon can do more than just throw lightning~ He's a magician! So you can be our village whor- eh- entertainer! :3

Who the hell were you refering to??

Wizardmon. :3

(06-10-2010 04:40 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Aw, but I want TV, Ray!

Aw don't worry Boss! I'm sure we can get cable or satellite in the village somewhere! We'll just need a couple of machine digimon~

And that's cool, GP1! I can picture you bossing everyone around all day! XD Life must be sweeeeet!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Psycho Backlasher. Who would you be?
Cool. It's all set.

Duamutef will be our Sun since he chose an egyptian god, he'll stand in a place still for 12 hours a day.

Drake will be our flying transport and maybe manager or owner of a gym.

SnK will be our chef-grade cook.

Ray will be the local prankster and generic perverted pest.

Guilmon would be the local baked-good-kidnapping menace (We need villains in our village too). *Glues stylish moustache under Guilmon's nostrils*

Lily will have the opposite job as Duamutef and will stand still for 12 hours a night to be our Moon.

Asesino will be relieved of his duties as a lighting rod and TV antennae and will instead provide entertainment. And fry chickens for instant fast food, too.

Crimson will probably help Drake as a WarGreymon, or complement Ray as his lovely prank assistant.

grandphoenix1 will be the local stack of ash that constantly burns out and needs to be sweeped, Crimson can also do that too.

And I'll be the notoriously charismatic lumberjack, while Gabu will be my ominously less-thick doppelganger.

Life's good.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think... I'd be megidramon.

Evil and bad-ass looking, I love dragons and quite frankly, Guilmon Is my favorite rookie.

Plus megidramon has that epic attack called "Meggiddo Flame". Reminds me of Megidolaon... That reminds me of that cheap-ass attack called "Megidoladyne" from Lucifer. DD=

AND he has the even more epic attack called "Hell's Roaring". Just one roar And I Incapacitate anything lower than a mega? awesomesauce
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
You'll be my pet, Sacchi. I'll even buy you a nice doggie house and everything. :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
HEY I don't want to stand still for 12 hours straight! That's boring! I'm a warrior and healer! *kicks Marrie the Flamedramon with her high heels*
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D: But I wanna be your pet, Boss! OH, right! I'm village pervy-prankster! XD *totally sneaks into people's showers*

GP1; Oh my post up there http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/showthread.php?tid=9616&pid=364760#pid364760 says either Impmon or Renomon (a male Renamon), and I still can't decide. In retrospect, a Wizardmon would make a great trickster, what with the ability to fly and use magic and all, but that's already taken! X3

Oooh~ Perhaps I can be Raremon and act as the village dump? XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I'd be Wisemon. I could digivolve to an ancient warrior.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I think I would be Angewomon. Tall, sexy, and badass.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!