Join our server on Discord

The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic.
Villain, dammit. Scratch Wizardmon, how about a big, mysterious, shadow-y guy who is evil for no particular reason.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
If you want, As, you can be a Devimon. You'll sell drugs. Erm... Devil Chip As, Bs and Cs.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That's not villainous, that's just kind of douchey. I'm a douche anyway, it needs to be REALLY evil.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Okay okay. You'll be uh... PIEDMON! Nothing more scary than a clown. And puppeteers are kind of evil, too.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(06-09-2010 08:53 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: wait- it just occurred to me that Duamutef's dad's name is Horus- he has hieroglyphics in his signature, a quotation meant to come from a certain god of canopic jars, has the avatar of one of Anubis' many, adorable/smexy furry incarnations- and his username itself is one of Horus' four sons!

XD WOOHOO!! An Egyptian pantheon theme!! I had a Norse pantheon theme a while back- now we must battle to the death and then snuggle afterward!!

Whoa! I know this is a super late response, but somebody finally caught on! High five! Wrong about one thing though. The Avatar is actually the only adorable/smexy furry incarnation of Duamutef. Yeah...

Back on topic,

Ugh. clowns are creepy and evil... so Piedmon fits the bill perfectly! Nice call DMX!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
If I could a be a digimon it would be Dorumon, I saw the move featuring him, and read up on him and he always seemed so cool to me. I also would get some cool forms and plus I love Alphamon.
renamon and guilmon Pictures, Images and Photos

There needs to be more Renaguil fans out there