Join our server on Discord

does this live feed work?
http://channel.vbrick.com/flexile/Index.aspx

Does this live feed "work"? Right now I'm trying to watch my friend's graduation live online, but I see no feed. I'm not sure, if there is a glitch on the site or what?
It says that streaming of the live feed begins at 7pm tomorrow CST. You'll have to wait until then to watch it.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(06-06-2010 12:30 PM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: It says that streaming of the live feed begins at 7pm tomorrow CST. You'll have to wait until then to watch it.

Dude. I was sure if the feed was working @ the time, I was using it. I was using it @ 7:00 pm yesterday, but I saw no freeking live feed. I wasn't sure, if I needed Silverlight or not.
(06-06-2010 11:02 PM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: Dude. I was sure if the feed was working @ the time, I was using it. I was using it @ 7:00 pm yesterday, but I saw no freeking live feed. I wasn't sure, if I needed Silverlight or not.
You may need silverlight, however yesterday was the 5th. It streams on the 6th.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Each night until the 10th, there are going to be streamed on that link. It such bullshit, that I need to download silver light. According to the press release on the main site(www.neisd.net), it was noted as "no download needed".
its working for me for some reason, there might be a glich some where or a fault
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
(06-08-2010 11:51 PM)Yumi Wrote: its working for me for some reason, there might be a glich some where or a fault

Yumi. What broswer do you have? Do you have Silverlight?
Yes i do, I had no clue but my dad said yes i think you need that hun :)
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA