Join our server on Discord

Legacy of pain (Star Wars Fetish)
Raana glanced quickly behind her, Hmph, this one's stubborn. she thought as she barely caught him in the darkness as she ducked around the corner, and head first into the blockade, "Damn," she growled a bit as she instantly grabbed her light saber, holding it backwards as it hummed to life, filling the room with a light yellow glow.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Durain Titan stared down at Tamwyn for a long moment before laughing and holstering his gun. "You would have made a better Sith than a Jedi. You have fire in your belly, a real bright spark in your eyes. The last three Jedi I corner begged for their lives, its good to see some fight still left in ya. But you will regret your words little jedi, because you have sealed your fate with them." He took out his blue bolt blaster and dialed up the power. The gun hummed eagerly in his hand and he pressed it against her head again. And then, without another word, he pulled the trigger, sending the charged ionized energy into Tamwyn's brain, and she knew no more.

When Tamwyn awoke, she would find herself anywhere but where she wanted to be. She was laid down on a large, comfortable bed in a very large room. The room was well furnished and had large sweeping windows with a view of the city that Tamwyn had been escaping only hours before. The room was not the only other difference she would notice. Her lightsabers, both of them, were gone, perhaps still sinking into the muddy ground of the forest. Her hands and ankles, however, would feel heavy and she would find thick, smooth silver shackles on them, though they had no chains and did not seem to be restraining her.

There was also a weight on her neck and forehead, where a collar now sat snugly against her throat, and the neural neutralizer still sat on the center of her forehead. Attempting to touch it would have a strange effect. Her arms and legs would become extremely heavy and she would be physically unable of reaching the or touching the neutralizer at all. Even trying to touch other objects to it had the same effect, making her weak and even pained if anything got anywhere near it, and then shocking her terribly if there was so much as a touch.

Aside from that she seemed to still be wearing her robes and had all other personal affects that she had carried with her aside from her light sabers and anything else that was directly harmful. The door was locked, and it was a large thick door with no way of getting around it or breaking it without the force, which she couldnt use. The large windows would prove just as resilient. She had time to look around now though, and would find a small plate of delicious hawk bat steak on a nearby table, fork and knife included.

-----------

"Why would I do something like that?" The unseen man asked with a laugh. He stopped paying attention to her, seemingly to speak with the buyer. In the mean time Luna's libido was spiraling out of control, her body preparing for sex. She would feel every gust of wind against her skin, and even the bonds that tied her and the pillar she was bound to took on a more erotic feel. The lotion was powerful, very powerful, and without the ability to use the force, she could barely resist it. Even the electric shocks she would receive for the attempt took on a sort of pleasurable after taste after the debilitating pain. But even more than the pleasure that was now being fed into her drugged brain, was her body's growing desire for more, for adequate attention to be paid to her.

"Alright and that makes the deal official. Hope you like what your feeling, cause its all you will be feeling for the rest of your life. I intend on bathing you in the stuff as soon as I get home. Would you like that my new little bride?"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
A smell awoke Tamwyn, she could smell food and it smelled really good. Her sotmach growled lightly and she opened her eyes. She was shocked to find herself lying in a bed in a large room, "I thought I was dead..." Tamwyn muttered to herself and sat up. Something clinked softly as she did so, looking down she saw the shackles on her wrists and ankles and her eyes grew wide. A mirror was a crossed the room from the bed and she could see the neutralizer on her forehead and the collar upon her neck. "No..."

She attempted to touch the neutralizer but her arms immediately became so heavy and so suddenly that they dropped right into her lap. Tamwyn was now very frightened and examined the shackles again, gently moving her opposite hand to touch her lifted right arm, once the began to feel fatigue she lowered her left hand and felt better. The smell of food distracted her from her compromising predicament and she looked for the source of the smell, there was a tray with silverware and a hawk bat steak. Her stomach growled loudly as she moved towards the food and sniffed it cautiously, allowing her animalistic senses to take over and sense for poison or any other drug. When she found none she began to eat the food, while examining the objects in the room, looking for a potential escape route.
"F-fuck you!" Luna stammered, trying to maintain her control. It was so hard, she could feel waves of pleasure rocking through her body and the attempts to use the Force to keep the effects from getting to her head were becoming more and more fruitless. She tried pulling up anger inside of her to combat the lust and need inside; "Y-your a coward! You have to use this shit to get me hot and pay a gangster to get woman, you can't do anything on your own!" Luna twisted her head back and forth, trying to push the blindfold up so that she could see where she was and who she was facing.

_-_-_-

Zlo came around the corner and pulled out his own light saber, it glowed a deep crimson, turning the light reflected on the walls to an red-orange. "Think you can fight me Jedi?" He chuckled, slowly circling her; "I am a Sith Lord, there is no way you stand a chance. How about you drop that right now and get on your knees? I can make it quick, or, you can join us and live? Then..." He allowed his eyes to slide over her body, "There is always a third option. I can make you a slave. What do you say?"
The OCA
Raana shivered slightly, "I'd rather be dead than become one of you monsters, or one of your slaves!" She shouted as she jumped towards Zlo, swinging her blade down towards him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hahaha, how feisty." The unseen man laughs before suddenly grabbing both of Luna's breasts, capturing her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. The sensation was instantaneous and possibly overwhelming. The man would smile at the reaction and then lean down and start licking and kissing her right nipple, his right arm stroking its way down her waist towards her damp nether regions. "So you dont enjoy any of this?" He asked with a smirk so potent she could almost feel it despite being blind folded. "What about this?" He would then ask, cupping her flower and finding her clit with his middle finger, playing with it roughly as he rubbed her pussy.

------

Suddenly the door would open and Moff Durain Titan would step through, now wearing casual clothing and looking very pleased with himself. "Ah, so your awake, and you have already eaten I see. Good, that saves me some time." He said with a smile. He had a bag with him, that he set on the floor, and sat down in a comfortable looking chair nearby, the door closing and locking when he entered. "So, is the room to your liking?" He asked sarcastically as he smiled at Tamwyn, his eyes looking her over.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Zlo smirked and easily blocked Raana's blade before hitting her with an wave of lightning; "Is that all you have Jedi?" He said grinning manically.

_-_-_

Luna writhed and attempted to block out the pleasure; "Show me your face you coward!" She snarled at him before falling into the pleasure. Luna's body went weak and she moaned loudly, "U-ungh..."
The OCA
Tamwyn's ears went flat against her skull as he entered the room. Her eyes followed the bag on the ground and as he sat and spoke to her she shuddered when he looked her over. Immediately after he stopped speaking Tamwyn jumped at him, hissing, claws out to attempt to gut him.
"Dont worry." Luna's tormentor whispers into her ear, a most erotic sensation to the drugged Sith Apprentice. "You will see my face plenty in the future. First, lets break you down." Suddenly she would feel his mouth lock over her nipples and begin sucking and licking, lashing her nipple with his tongue. Another hand was on her other breast, tweaking her nipples hard and massaging her whole breast. And then, lastly, his left hand had reached down to her pussy, and was fingering her warm flower, even playing with her clit with his thumb.

-----------

Durain laughed as she did. "Bad." He said as she jumped at him. He did something with his hand, and suddenly the harsh weight that Tamwyn has been subjected too before was suddenly upon her again, but much worse this time, easily bringing her down to her knees or worse. Titan looked amused. "So this is how you Jedi are taught? I would have thought you were tougher than this, and much less angry. I thought that anger was a sith teaching, not a Jedi one." He smirked and chuckled as he added. "Maybe you missed your calling as a sith."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Raana screamed in pain as every nerve in her body flared with agony from the lightning attack. She fell to the floor, finding it difficult to move for a few seconds as all her muscles were tightening uncontrolably, "Grrr, I, won't, lose." she growled, forcing herself to her feet, though it was obvious it was nothing more than bravado.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad