Join our server on Discord

Legacy of pain (Star Wars Fetish)
Raana grinned a bit, she could sense the others following her into the passage, Good, let them get lost and rot down here like they deserve. she thought. She took passages seemingly at random but she knew where she was going, she was confident she would escape from this patrol like so many others. The only problem this time, was the supplies that had been stored in the tunnels she could detect, unknowingly walking right into a complete dead-end.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna was not gagged, and her voice rang inside wherever it was that they were keeping her. The man touching her hesitated before continuing. "Hahaha, got some zest in this one eh? Wonder how long she will last. Do you also have the lotion?" His hands moved from her hips up to her stomach, and after massaging and feeling here their for a bit, he moved up to her ample breasts. "Oh good!"

The hands left her for a moment before returning a few seconds later, covered in something oily and slippery. "Hold still baby, soon all you will want to do is pleasure and serve me." The man said, lust dripping from his voice. "And dont expect those sith to come back for you either little girl." He added as he lathered up her breasts and stomach, steadily moving down. "They dont go back for their own, even those who are kidnapped. Your mine!"

-----------

Her two initial attacks worked like a charm and the screaming troopers were killed by her skill with a saber. The third bike was fast approaching now, another trooper, or at least a man wearing scout trooper armor. In any case, he held a stun lance in front of it, its electric head buzzing with energy. It had greater reach, and the rider had better speed, but Tamwyn had the force. It was almost on her, she barely had enough time to look back at him, so she had to act quickly again, or be struck by the debilitating weapon
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Stop! Don't touch me!" Luna snarled at the man, she attempted to lash out at him with the Force, her anger spurring her and received a powerful shock from the neutralizer, she screamed. It was so strong it nearly knocked her out again and Luna fell limp within her bonds, breathing heavily. She hated the man in front of her for being able to defile her body, though she didn't try to use the force again she resisted every touch she received, twisting away and pressing herself backwards into the pillar as much as she could. Once his hands started to move lower she pressed her legs together.

_-_-_-_

Zlo continued to use his troops to push Raana deeper into the system of tunnels while he continued to follow her with the force, a few of his men became lost but quite a few of them were able to follow her. Zlo sped up, coming up behind the young Jedi quickly, he saw the last bit of her cloak go around a corner and smiled.
The OCA
Tamwyn jumped into the air again, reaching into her cloak. She had taken her master's light saber when he'd died. She brought both blades down; one aiming to cut off the top of the electric spear, the other to decapitate the rider.
"Oh, be careful there." the man's voice said when Luna was shocked. "No need to get worked up, soon you will have only one thing on your mind." He said as he reached her naked hips, rubbing more of the warm lotion over them. He then slipped his oily fingers between her legs and slowly began to pry them open, exposing her flower. "Mmm, you smell good. I bet you taste even better." the unknown man said. She would then feel his hand slip between her thighs and begin to rub the oil over her nether regions. The stuff all over her body was starting to heat up even more, and the soft blow of the air maintenance system across her bare skin felt like feathers across her body. "There, are you starting to feel it lassy?"

----------

The rider backed up, dodging the second blade, though Tamwyn's other lightsaber managed to cut down through the lance. But there was more, the man was holding something in his other hand. It was a blue bolt stun pistol, and it fired right into Tamwyn's chest as the speeder shot past.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Stop! Don't you dare touch me bastard!!" Luna broke off as the lotion began to take affect, "A-ahh... what the hell?!?!" The color rose in her cheeks as her body responded to the stimulation of the air and the oil, what the hell was this stuff he'd put on her; "Wh-what is this?!"
The OCA
Tamwyn's eyes widened as she saw the other weapon in the man's hand, she tried to dodge it but wasn't fast enough. She gasped as the shot hit her in the chest, her body stunned she crashed to the forest floor beneath her. Her two light sabers went flying and landed in a clump of grass nearby, but she couldn't do anything except lay there, glaring upwards.
"Its a special oil excreted from Saralaac spit. Your human, so you should be feeling a little hotter right about now shouldnt you?" A soft buzzing filled Luna's body as pleasure and lust began to spread all throughout her. The oil was not only sensitizing her body, it was also a powerful Aphrodisiac. It seemed to take a few seconds to kick in, and so it slowly began to affect the place that had first been touched, steadily moving down her body until it reached her hips and coated pussy. "Well my sweet? Feeling anything yet?"

-------

Durain Titan hopped off the speeder bike and pulled off the scout helmet, walking towards the stunned Jedi. "Hmmm, not much were you? I've taken down Jedi that could crush buildings with their minds, what made you think you could escape?" He laughed and put something on her head, a neural neutralizer, which would sense her brain activity for a force presence and deliver and devastating shock whenever she tried to use the force.

After that he placed her hands in binder cuffs and pressed the nozzle of his blaster pistol against her skull. "So then Jedi, tell me. Are you ready to die?" He asked, his finger slowly closing around the trigger.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Luna could only make strangled sound and whimpers as she tried to form words; "N-ngh... ahhh... kyaa..." She writhed against the pillar she was tied to; "St-stop this... let me go!" She hoped silently, something that she hadn't done in quite some time, that her Master or anyone would get her out of here. Luna did not want to be bought and sold, to become some slave. She struggled against the lust and heat inside of her.
The OCA
"I'd rather die then become a slave for scum like you! Or an Sith!" Tamwyn snarled up at him, then she fell silent simply staring up at him with hatred burning in her eyes.