Join our server on Discord

Rumors.
Okay, first, I havent been here 'again' long, i used to be here a few years ago under the same name, im just frusterated and dont know where else to vent.

So, I'm gay. I also live in a small redneck town.

Back in 2002, i was... uh... used by a guy. After the fact, I found out that at my same age at the time, 15, he was already labeled a sex offender. Apparently he did the same to his cousin who was 9, and he went crazy and tried to kill his parents. Finally, i got my chance to put him away, but because of my testimony he took a plea-deal. Years later, apparently the rumor going around is that when I went to court, I the one who was being charged, not defending myself. Ive heard several people talking about one of my managers repeating this. "Did you hear that ___ is a sex offender?" And the thing that makes me the the maddest, even more than the rumor itself.... There's this wonderful thing called the INTERENET, where, you know, you can actually LOOK UP local sex offenders? And if they would actually take the time to look it up, they would see that its nothing more than an awful rumor. People make me so mad. The truth is right there but they would rather talk.
Oh gosh, that's terrible. Slander is never funny unless it's in the Simpsons or something! Did you try to correct them or are they just really stubborn?

Oh, and welcome back! I kinda remember your username! X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Humans live usually boring lives, they'll look anywhere for excitement.
Even if it means they must segregate a person from the others, a group from the others, or even an entire race from the others.
Anything for a bit of fun.
PR: Thanks, im surprised anyone remembers me. But, i dont know where it STARTED, but i know one of my bosses is repeating it, but im afraid to confront them, though ive always wanted to.

MK: Yeah, that sounds about right. Thing is im paranoid, and with the way this town is, im afraid the wrong person would hear the rumor, and 'take action', though, im sure thats just my paranoia
Hey again. Now, Humans are stupid. And you live in a redneck town so your humans are even stupider. Just show them what's true. If they don't believe you, then just tell them to screw off.
Thanks. If i ever hear someone say it, im going to tell them they need to get their facts straight. If not... then i know the truth.
You knowing the truth doesn't stop a bullet from striking true. <3

That could be taken many ways ^-^S
(05-31-2010 03:01 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: You knowing the truth doesn't stop a bullet from striking true. <3

That could be taken many ways ^-^S

Thanks for stating my biggest fear, and appearing happy about it. Big help, thanks.
Calm down Takatofan, Magus is just trying to show you the facts, whether you like em or not.

I agree with Unknown on this matter, give them the Truth and if they prefer their own mindless perspective of the matter then let the baby have it's bottle. You're above them and you don't have to stoop to their level in an attempt to prove them wrong. They'll win.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I guess your right, and im sorry, i missunderstood what they were saying. I guess presenting them with the truth is all i can do.