Join our server on Discord

Rozen Maiden - Rise of the Dark Dolls
This RP is a little diffrent from any I've done or tried before, but I thought it would be fun to try out.

Ok, there's this demon I first learned about called a Animus, a LV9 Demon that can possess anything with a soul. They have no true bodies to call their own which is why they possess other beings. While possessed, the char has no choice but to do as the demon says no matter how immoral or insane. As this demon possesses it's victoms, the char the other is RPing gets switched like so...

If RPer A (Animus) Is Shinku and RPer B (Pure) is Hinaichigo, After the Animus 'weakens' Hinaichigo, he can enter her soul and control her body normally regardless of how tired she is, so once that happens...

RPer B (Pure once more) Is Shinku and RPer A (Animus) is Hinaichigo

Players would swap out the chars being used. It would make things a little more interesting I would think. ^^'

Rozen Maiden Character reference...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Roz...characters

Rozen Maiden Story Reference...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rozen_Maiden

Just in case you need it of course. ^^

Rules

1. No God-modding of any kind
2. No PowerPlaying is still in effect. You can only control the other char if the Animus you control switches to another person/doll.
3. That being said, only a limit of 3 Animus will be available. One is mischievous, one is ruthless, the last must be the one sent to return the other two back to hell. Those others being Animus can also select a name for them. Just let me know if you are going to be one or not. Also, as the RP progresses, I may allow up to two more Animus to be added that can be whichever of the three types listed above.
4. Normal post limit applies. 2 people = 5 posts max
5. Following a rule I saw DMX use, I hope he doesn't mind, but if you don't post and are seen wondering around and posting in the other areas of the forum, you will be staticed.
6. That being said, there's a 1 day max limit on posting. Unless the RP cannot continue without your post, you will be staticed.
7. Rules apply to the GM too ;p lol.
8. You can control as many chars as you want, but you can only control one Animus. If you wish to let someone else control the said Animus or if someone asks, make sure it's ok with the other.

Charactures

Animus
* 0.1 - Lengol (Ruthless)- ManaKnightMatthew
* 0.2 - *****
* 0.3 - *****

Rozen Maiden Dolls
* 1.1 Suigintou - ManaKnightMatthew
* 1.2 Kanaria -
* 1.3 Suiseiseki -
* 1.4 Souseiseki -
* 1.5 Shinku -
* 1.6 Hinaichigo -
* 1.7 Kirakishou -

Other Chars

# 2.1 Humans and others

* 2.1.1 Sakuradas -
o 2.1.1.1 Jun Sakurada -
o 2.1.1.2 Nori Sakurada -
* 2.1.2 Tomoe Kashiwaba -
* 2.1.3 Mitsu "Micchan" Kusabue -
* 2.1.4 Megu Kakizaki -
* 2.1.5 Rozen -
* 2.1.6 Laplace no Ma -
* 2.1.7 Detective Kun kun -

Locations

Sakurada House - Main location if you're a Rozen Maiden Doll 2-6.

N-Field - Main Location for Rozen Maiden Doll #7 and Laplace no Ma. Is also rumored where the Animus came from as well. Also, if you enter the N-Field as an Animus and drag someone in with you, you can either have it a warped version of their original Rozen Maiden N-Fields or make one of your own to suit the needs of your Animus.

*Any other location that you think would fit is good too*

Ok, let's see how this one will work out. ^^
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Is the rules too confusing? If there's anything wrong with the idea please let me know ^^'
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions