Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy Dissidia RP
What do you think of an RP like this? Need input on ideas though if it's a good RP to start, I take dibs on Cecil! =D
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
FUCK YES!
You take dibs on Cecil!? >.> Grr...I'm god with Cecil...
Fine, fine. How about everyone picks a character that hasn't been chosen yet, and simply have fights? Because let's face it, the personalities were decently done and hard to simulate by people with utterly different emotional and mental capacities. Or, possibly, we can allow two people to play per character, since that's what they allow in Dissidia. We could make a tournament with an actual tree and such, and have RP fights to the top.

If you haven't guessed yet, I'm a major Dissidia fan.
Me too lol, although I've played more than 80% of the game with Cecil so far... but I can't seem to beat the last Inward Chaos Opponent >.<''

Anyhow, a tournament bracket sounds good, and maybe in between or during matches there could be side events occuring as well. Using two chars together is a good idea too seeing how about everyone was pretty much grouped like that.

How about also that including the base techniques that they know ingame, creating new ones that would match how the char is? Would make things more interesting I would think.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah, sounds cool, but we'll need those to be GM approved. Idea, why not have them look like the characters, but still the players? Like an MMO.
Also, do you mean the Extreme difficult Chaos? He's easy with Cecil...but the Black Jack course is a bitch no matter who you are.
(05-02-2010 11:55 AM)Chaos Knight Matthew Wrote: What do you think of an RP like this? Need input on ideas though if it's a good RP to start, I take dibs on Cecil! =D

Great idea! And nice choice on the character lol :D

Ok, if this is going to happen I take dibs on Tifa Lockheart! =)
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Well, kinda was hoping to keep it similar to the Game char-wise if possible was my original idea I had. If others want to use more chars than what's ingame, then I'll say go for it.^^

I'll try to have the starting post for it up soon but I don't know how soon just yet.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOH!! Dibs on Kefka! Muahahahaha! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
...Tifa? lulz...
there would need to be GM approved moves now...otherwise things would become rigged.
(05-06-2010 06:10 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: OOH!! Dibs on Kefka! Muahahahaha! XD

I thought you would pic him, or Cloud of Darkness lol.

Extra moves for Cecil I was thinking about...

*Already there*

*Paladin*
Saint Dive - While in the air, makes a swooping dive down then up, finishing with a slash.
Paladin Force - Using a ball of light he uses it to trap his target for a series of sword slashes, last one a spinning atk from above.
Searchlight - Summon forth a glyph-like ball of light that fires five beams of light. Useful for holding someone in place.

*Dark Knight*
Soul Eater - Thrusts and pierces opponent, drawing out the soul and finishing with a ball of dark energy.
Gravity Ball - Fires a ball of Dark Energy that can hold the target in place.
Paladin Arts - Uses Gravity Ball. If Successful, then goes Paladin and uses Searchlight.
Valiant Blow - Quick and swift thrust with weapon, aided by dark energy to boost atk.

*New ones*

*TBA*

Just a little template if you wish to create custom attacks. I do have some new ones for Cecil... though now I have to try and remember them >.<

Here's a moves list of the original attacks if you need a referance http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=186125&rid=172894
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'm in! Dibs on Ultimecia!~<3 And since I like the idea of using one character that was actually in dissidia and one who shoulda been in it I'm also wanting to use...Lulu!~<3
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions