SPAIN!!!
Well I have been to Spain long enough!

These are the three main things I enjoyed
1) Fell in Love
2) Had loads of fun
3) Made loads of friends

These are the three things I hated
1) Had the worse sun burn ever!
2) The spainish people where I was where rude *no affence to people on here who are spainish*
3) The food in the hotel was crap!

So I enjoyed most of my holiday and had fun. Any questions just ask! :)
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I am not surprised you had a sun burn, the weather in Spain is far different from what you are used too and it's more sunny too x3 I know since Portugal is the same. Still good thing you had lots of fun :3 that's the point of vacations x3 relax and have fun
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
So, You basically did a classic movie about a girl going to Spain huh. Who did you fall in love with? Some local?
(05-24-2010 01:22 PM)UnknownH Wrote: So, You basically did a classic movie about a girl going to Spain huh. Who did you fall in love with? Some local?

*voice dripping with sarcasm*

'Cause that isn't a personal question at all!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
(05-24-2010 04:07 AM)Matt Ishida Wrote: I am not surprised you had a sun burn, the weather in Spain is far different from what you are used too and it's more sunny too x3 I know since Portugal is the same. Still good thing you had lots of fun :3 that's the point of vacations x3 relax and have fun

yeh that is true about the sun burn, still got in between my neck *ouch, puts more after sun cream on burn*
(05-24-2010 01:22 PM)UnknownH Wrote: So, You basically did a classic movie about a girl going to Spain huh. Who did you fall in love with? Some local?

never watched anything like that before, im more of a horror movie person.

His name is Danny, he´s a year older than me and he lives in Liverpool *he´s not far away from me so I can visit him*
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua, do you know what we share on here? Much more personal.
And great Yumi. I thought you were with a guy from Spain.
No I met a guy in Spain in the same hotel and where did that come from?
Creative Minds
The OCA
Sorry,

I understand what is shared here. It was a bad joke that I suppose nobody else got...

My bad...

Glad you had a good time, Yumi!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
(05-26-2010 06:56 AM)Duamutef Wrote: Glad you had a good time, Yumi!

Thanks hun :) I did have a great time, but it would of gone better if my mum and her friends wasn't there lolz
Creative Minds
The OCA
Oh. Sarcasm does not travel well over the internet.