Join our server on Discord

Red Dead Redemption
Rockstar once again delivers with there unique and interesting brand of story telling in Red Dead Redemption.

After having played this game for about 4-6 hours now I can honestly say Rockstar hasn't lost there touch. The game thus far has been incredible in it's level of detail of life in the wild west.

Characters are well written and acted. Graphics and effects are still fantastic. Esspecially the level of detail in the horses. Thanks to the RAGE engine. Seeing the western country during a thunderstorm is a sight to behold.

There are a lot of fun side games as well. Horseshoes, gambling, Dice. As well as a host of others. My favorite by far is being able to tame a wild horse, while it tries to buck you off.

Shooting mechanics remain about the same as in GTAIV. Which is good in this case and works well for the game. The cover system from GTAIV also returns and it works in most cases but it's not the best system I've ever used. Sometimes you don't stick to a wall exactly as you need. A regenerating health system takes over this time around but there are useable healthpacks and other items.

Multiplayer is on offer though I havn't played much of it. From what I understand though you are free to roam around until you want to start a competitive match. Using a rank and unlock system much like the recent call of duty games.

So far this game easily earns a near perfect score from me and I'm still barely past the opening chapters.

So does anyone else plans to get it?
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
I most certainly do. Unfortunately for me but fortunate for Rockstar, the game has been sold out and I can't find a copy.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
I'm a bit cautious about another Wild West game. Gun is still very fresh in my memory.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
I've been interested in this game but for some reason I'm remembering another red dead game. Is this a sequel cause if so don't wanna pick it up and be confused about what's going on.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
There was Red Dead Revolver on the first xbox. Red Dead Redemption is a "Spiritual Successor" to the first game, which means it really doesn't have anything to do with the first story.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.