Join our server on Discord

Digimon Battle. PC game.
(03-16-2010 03:56 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:
(03-15-2010 10:01 PM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: Also, he had the Royal Knights by the fucking leash which means he is pretty a badass that, even Megas fear him.
Thats not nessesarily an achievement, seeing as the royal knights are about as useful, organised and unified as the british postal service. Didn't you watch X Evolution?

All i'm saying is you don't need power to be badass. Case in point, MarineAngemon is a mega level but Flamemon is arguably more badass because he has the looks, the exciting attacks and the kickass voice courtesy of Steven Blum. The look is everything.

Since when is MarineAngemon SUPPOSED to be badass? That's all I'm saying.

That and you sound like a pyro/chemist.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
(03-16-2010 06:15 AM)Crim Wrote: Since when is MarineAngemon SUPPOSED to be badass? That's all I'm saying.
You're not getting it, i was trying to explain that being powerful doesn't make you badass, with a fair example. True, MarineAngemon may be designated as being cute rather then badass, but as i stated before, i don't think that Lucemon is a badass character and for valid reasons. Lets not continue arguing this.

How many of you will be going on this game come friday's launch, just out of interest?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I would get online this game, if there is more badass digimon on there. If, Belphemon or Arkadimon or Lucemon(rookie/or all all forms) were on there.
(03-16-2010 08:52 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:
(03-16-2010 06:15 AM)Crim Wrote: Since when is MarineAngemon SUPPOSED to be badass? That's all I'm saying.
You're not getting it, i was trying to explain that being powerful doesn't make you badass, with a fair example. True, MarineAngemon may be designated as being cute rather then badass, but as i stated before, i don't think that Lucemon is a badass character and for valid reasons. Lets not continue arguing this.

How many of you will be going on this game come friday's launch, just out of interest?

Friday? Well. I dunno. I'll look into it a bit more. If anything its a night of modern warfare 2 and halo 3.
Me. I'll be around somewhere. A friend even has a group too.
Can you create a human avatar for your Tamer here? Or you're only limited to choose which Digimon Tamer you'd like?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Right now you get the Tamer three and Jeri. Also the three mons. So most of you can have a Renamon, some can have Guilmon, and a few can have Terriermon. So far. There'll be more later.
There are outfits that appear as drop items as well, so there's at least a little bit of customization. My Jeri has stripey socks and a #2 shirt.

Hey, I got stripey socks too. And finally got an evo. Now to start catching.
lol. I played rank matches of MW2. GTAIV, And Fable 2. xD