[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
This doesnt really seem all that interesting. Seems like its going to be a game based of another game which is based off of a show and comic book. xD
I said something about that in the MMO topic. I already signed up but don't know if I'd keep playing it yet.
(03-14-2010 03:07 AM)DarkChibimon Wrote: http://digimonbattle.wemade.net/main/main.asp
w00t, the game won't be able for download untill Mar. 19th

here a list of the starting Digimon
http://digimonrpg.info/DigiDex/DigiDex.html

There isn't that much digimon on that list. Where is Lucemon--the most badass rookie--he is not even on that list. Or the rest of Demon Lords.
(03-15-2010 06:44 AM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: Where is Lucemon--the most badass rookie--he is not even on that list.
I'd make a comment about how wearing a towel makes you much less of a badass and that Renamon would kick his fairy ass any day, but i'm not that shallow.

But yeah, i might give this a look in when it comes out dispite my skeptism.
About the Game Wrote:"Digimon Battle is not violent at all. It does not show any gory scenes like slashing enemies into pieces or blood splashing all over."
Nope, but you will get to see creatures getting disintegrated into little blobs of data that your partner digimon will consume. I love goreless violence!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Is this about Masters Online? Cause that registration process is friggin impossible.
[Image: KeiroStarr.jpg]
[Image: classic-76561198021528860.png]
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
(03-15-2010 08:56 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:
(03-15-2010 06:44 AM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: Where is Lucemon--the most badass rookie--he is not even on that list.
I'd make a comment about how wearing a towel makes you much less of a badass and that Renamon would kick his fairy ass any day, but i'm not that shallow.

It's not a towel, it's a toga. And Lucemon can call down the solar system on your ass. Ain't no amount of diamonds gonna shred thru that.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Well, you can always get Arkadimon or Keramon. They're both End Bosses. Well, Keramon's a two movie End Boss. Either could beat Lucemon but let's not get into that. Besides, you might could fight those anyway.
(03-15-2010 10:23 AM)Crim Wrote:
(03-15-2010 08:56 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:

It's not a towel, it's a toga. And Lucemon can call down the solar system on your ass. Ain't no amount of diamonds gonna shred thru that.

Also, he had the Royal Knights by the fucking leash which means he is pretty a badass that, even Megas fear him.
(03-15-2010 10:01 PM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: Also, he had the Royal Knights by the fucking leash which means he is pretty a badass that, even Megas fear him.
Thats not nessesarily an achievement, seeing as the royal knights are about as useful, organised and unified as the british postal service. Didn't you watch X Evolution?

All i'm saying is you don't need power to be badass. Case in point, MarineAngemon is a mega level but Flamemon is arguably more badass because he has the looks, the exciting attacks and the kickass voice courtesy of Steven Blum. The look is everything.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds