Join our server on Discord

Digimon Battle. PC game.
(04-03-2010 01:26 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Would you rather just have just one digimon through the whole game?
I'm not so sure you would.

I found it quite hard with only one Digimon sort another on the field helped quite a bit, You need them for when a 5 digimon squad gangs up on ya'
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(04-03-2010 01:26 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Would you rather just have just one digimon through the whole game?
Yes. If i wanted more then one and store a huge collection of monsters in a storage place like some kind of biology student with kleptomania, I'd play Pokemon.

The reason why I caught myself a Gabumon is because I couldn't choose him as a partner when I started. I would've had seperate characters.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It's a darn beta. That is one of the problems. And as I said, I was able to catch a Elecmon. Besides, I think you may only be able to catch three or four digimon.
(04-03-2010 09:55 PM)ParkerXD Wrote:
I'm not so sure you would.

I found it quite hard with only one Digimon sort another on the field helped quite a bit, You need them for when a 5 digimon squad gangs up on ya'
Well the ds version it's ethier 6 digimon in your party and you fight other digimon with three of your digimon.

THE GAMECUBE VERSION!

Is all I know you can fight solo or fight with three digimon.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Well, the sign on for 18 or 20 days even is done and if you did that, you got an egg. I got a Biyomon. Not one I wanted but I still use it. Got two champs too. And fought two people. One ran away but it still counts.
I apologize if this is yesterday's news but I was browsing gamefaqs and saw a listing for a PC game called Digimon Battle. It supposedly came out in April but I've never heard of it until two minutes ago. It's online only and puts you in the role of a tamer from season 3. There were also 8 screenshots. So, has anyone here played it? Where do you get it? Once again, sorry if this was already talked about. I've been away for far too long now...
I played the Korean version a couple years ago, and hated it =/ Was really, really boring and repetitive. But then again I couldn't read ANY of the text, so I was most likely missing out on a lot.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The game looks pretty weak!

At this point it is not entirely impossible that Bandai will someday take Digimon to the PC&Cellphone business. The newest Digivice will obviosly have a wifi connection, so there going to travel down that road and see how much money that makes them.

Bandai usually takes a long time to make a new season. Nintendo launched a wireless internet based "Digivice" already in 2004! Sonys Playstation 3 came out somewhere around 2006 World of Warcraft was first published in 2004, and the first expansion back the Burning crusade was rolled out in 2007(by wich time the game had actually started to work) Meanwhile Bandai published Digimon Savers in 2006

So, it has taken a long, LONG road to come this far! Both the original seaoson and the toy were launched 11-years ago in 1999 Back then people were already dreaming about the possibility of an internet connected Digivice. They got 1 with Tamers already in 2001, but now the wireless 1 is finally here!

I say;congratulations for Bandai! The door to continuing Digimon perhaps with PC and cellphone based games is far from closed but rather open, with games like World of Warcraft already showing the way! I believe Bandai will be open to new ideas to keep the brand alive, and to bring them more money! Perhaps giving a PC or Cellphone game to some other company or group of programmers to develope, if they lack the expertise.

My idea would be a PC game, with a cellphone option for advanced users. The game would be based on(suprise supriselol)Netevolution, where Digimon from far away would share resources based on the concept of filesharing. Veyr similar to different stats in wow, like stamina, spirit...After growing your Digimon to rookie level, you could send them adventuring in an internet enviorment, where you could try quests and group quests. The graphics would be very similar to the game Digimon Lost evolution, but better, since it's a PC game and not DS. But similar camera perspective. The fights among Digimon however would be the same camera perspective as in Street Fighter 4, but ofcourse much, MUCH, better, animated quality, and you would gain evolution and combopoints for the fights, and there would also be the concept of "critical strikes" as in wow. I might send mail about it to Nambo-Bandai sometime. After i've watched this season that is;) That would basicly be my idea! A mixture of Digimon and WOW, but with cool animelike graphics in the game, and an anime made to advertise the show available online on flash format, or to download in high quality to your personal computer. For "advanced" users there would be the possibility to play the game on your cellphone, if they have enough "juice" so to say;) Maybe someday after this show and season. Who knowslol?
It can be really boring since you have to grind. The stretch between evos can be that part and I doubt anyone has maxed out everything yet.
Is Lucemon(rookie) in this "new" digimon online game.