Join our server on Discord

Digimon Battle. PC game.
(03-26-2010 06:58 PM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:
(03-26-2010 01:17 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Since there was only three there, I choose Guilmon.
I somehow figured you would get Terriermon, to stand out from the rest of the goggleheads...I already know why you wouldn't pick Renamon.

Incidently, how did you get more Digimon? Do you have to create the Digieggs and just wait for them to hatch?

Theres a 0.01% chance of catching a digimon with the catch command in battle, but it must be intraining.

By the way, ParkerXD on Mihira server, got my Growlmon and nearly a Greymon :)
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(03-26-2010 06:58 PM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: I somehow figured you would get Terriermon, to stand out from the rest of the goggleheads...I already know why you wouldn't pick Renamon.

Incidently, how did you get more Digimon? Do you have to create the Digieggs and just wait for them to hatch?
Nope. I like his forms better of the three. And I just try to catch.

(03-26-2010 09:49 PM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: Do you have to download a giant ass file or just connect to play, like Runescape.
The file isn't giant ass, but the install is.
...you catch Digimon now? I'd hate to say this but theres a BIG pokemon link thar.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Okay I'm very picky about 3-d graphics and this graphics isn't 100% great. It's abit like 3-d dreamcast graphics(which there are a few 3d thatlooked badly). Now if they were like DS pixals. I would probably download it. I'm all about better graphics cause be around 8 or 7.5 this is a 4 in my opinion.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
What are the system requirements to play. Do I need some high-end graphics card--G Force or ATI 3D graphics one--or state of the art HD audio acclerator to play it or something.
Sys reqs aren't that big i don't think. I mean I wouldn't know, i'm running 4gigs with a quad processor, with a GeForce 8800GS, but i should think it's fairly low.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(03-27-2010 11:48 PM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: ...you catch Digimon now? I'd hate to say this but theres a BIG pokemon link thar.
Almost every Digimon game made wants to talk to you.
Been playing for about four days now. Its kinda tedious but still pretty entertaining. im on the antyla server and my name is havokdoom. almost got a gatomon, woot!
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
(03-28-2010 01:10 PM)UnknownH Wrote:
(03-27-2010 11:48 PM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: ...you catch Digimon now? I'd hate to say this but theres a BIG pokemon link thar.
Almost every Digimon game made wants to talk to you.
*shrugs* Yea even the ds version has to make you catch them by analzying the creature. It's the whole process of getting the digimon you want despite it might be somewhat a similiar tactic from the Pok'emon.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Would you rather just have just one digimon through the whole game?
I'm not so sure you would.