Join our server on Discord

Digimon Battle. PC game.
Just had a go of it, it's pretty decent although for some reason mine crashed when i tried to access the Digimon shop.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
normally it would be too grindy for my tastes, but the fact that its Digimon helps even that out, I might carry on playing just to see if I can get a Beelzemon, may be worth the hours it would take, otherwise yeah I like, I think i'll carry on playing.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
You peeps can find me hanging around the Majira Server. I'm KeiroStarr w/ Sparx (Takato & Terriermon)
[Image: KeiroStarr.jpg]
[Image: classic-76561198021528860.png]
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
I'm a roamer of the Antila server, Kishy (Takato) with GMSG (Guilmon)
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A good portion of people are on Mihira since it was the first to show up. As am I as I said. I still can't catch anything though.
(03-25-2010 01:31 PM)UnknownH Wrote: A good portion of people are on Mihira since it was the first to show up. As am I as I said. I still can't catch anything though.
What starting digimon did you get?
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Since there was only three there, I choose Guilmon. Now I have a Zurumon. The yellow blob thing. I just need to figure out what to name it. Something King like and Lion based.
(03-26-2010 01:17 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Since there was only three there, I choose Guilmon. Now I have a Zurumon. The yellow blob thing. I just need to figure out what to name it. Something King like and Lion based.

I GOT IT!!! LION KING!!!!
So original of a name.
Panthera leo
that's the scientific name for a lion, so maybe Lantheros.
(03-26-2010 01:17 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Since there was only three there, I choose Guilmon.
I somehow figured you would get Terriermon, to stand out from the rest of the goggleheads...I already know why you wouldn't pick Renamon.

Incidently, how did you get more Digimon? Do you have to create the Digieggs and just wait for them to hatch?
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Do you have to download a giant ass file or just connect to play, like Runescape.