Join our server on Discord

Digimon Battle. PC game.
What? How does that fit?
With the thread? It doesnt. But I said I might play the mmo yesterday if i didnt make other plans.

But with the games in general. Well I was up really late due to my mom sending my dad and brother out to a midnight release of new moon.
That's awful. Having to go get that movie at midnight? I wouldn't get it if you payed me. ...Wait. How much and do I have to watch it? And do the Rifftrax guys have audio for it? Do I have to pay for that? Because I will if I have to.
(03-22-2010 02:12 PM)UnknownH Wrote: That's awful. Having to go get that movie at midnight? I wouldn't get it if you payed me. ...Wait. How much and do I have to watch it? And do the Rifftrax guys have audio for it? Do I have to pay for that? Because I will if I have to.

Personally I never liked twilight. Over hyped. And the main story line would of been a LOT better without the vampires and werewolves. I thought personally it was a waste of gas and time. But hell thats because I am not a devoted fan like my mom is. However I am so devoted fan of halo that when Halo Reach comes out I am going to the midnight release. : D
Twilight is a classic romeo and juliet scenario.. Just with more sparkling and strange diets. I liked it, but I really think Bella forgave Edward way too easily.

As for the digimon game. I need to get a better connection before I can play any online game, but once I get one, I'll definitely check this one out.. especially if it's free.
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
(03-22-2010 08:05 PM)Ryan Wrote:
(03-22-2010 02:12 PM)UnknownH Wrote: That's awful. Having to go get that movie at midnight? I wouldn't get it if you payed me. ...Wait. How much and do I have to watch it? And do the Rifftrax guys have audio for it? Do I have to pay for that? Because I will if I have to.

Personally I never liked twilight. Over hyped. And the main story line would of been a LOT better without the vampires and werewolves. I thought personally it was a waste of gas and time. But hell thats because I am not a devoted fan like my mom is. However I am so devoted fan of halo that when Halo Reach comes out I am going to the midnight release. : D

There IS no storyline in Twilight!

http://www.twilightsucks.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=73

As for Digimon... does anyone know how much memory it takes up? Cuz... my laptop can barely even hold the internet right now.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
About 2.19 gigs I think.

(03-22-2010 08:05 PM)Ryan Wrote: Personally I never liked twilight. Over hyped. And the main story line would of been a LOT better without the vampires and werewolves. I thought personally it was a waste of gas and time. But hell thats because I am not a devoted fan like my mom is. However I am so devoted fan of halo that when Halo Reach comes out I am going to the midnight release. : D
Well Halo people can be an issue at times but of course, normal people aren't that bad.

(03-23-2010 12:41 AM)Sarita Wrote: Twilight is a classic romeo and juliet scenario.. Just with more sparkling and strange diets. I liked it, but I really think Bella forgave Edward way too easily.

As for the digimon game. I need to get a better connection before I can play any online game, but once I get one, I'll definitely check this one out.. especially if it's free.
Yes, but there's one difference with R+J; They died at the end.
(03-23-2010 01:28 PM)UnknownH Wrote: About 2.19 gigs I think.

(03-22-2010 08:05 PM)Ryan Wrote: Personally I never liked twilight. Over hyped. And the main story line would of been a LOT better without the vampires and werewolves. I thought personally it was a waste of gas and time. But hell thats because I am not a devoted fan like my mom is. However I am so devoted fan of halo that when Halo Reach comes out I am going to the midnight release. : D
Well Halo people can be an issue at times but of course, normal people aren't that bad.

(03-23-2010 12:41 AM)Sarita Wrote: Twilight is a classic romeo and juliet scenario.. Just with more sparkling and strange diets. I liked it, but I really think Bella forgave Edward way too easily.

Yes, but there's one difference with R+J; They died at the end.

Technically Edward was dead at the start.. And Bella died near the end.
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
(03-20-2010 03:15 PM)Ryan Wrote: lol. I played rank matches of MW2. GTAIV, And Fable 2. xD
And complained about the gamer bitching on sunday, i seem to recall :P

I completely forgot about this because my computer broke on friday and i had friends over, but i'm going to try it soon.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(03-24-2010 08:49 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:
(03-20-2010 03:15 PM)Ryan Wrote: lol. I played rank matches of MW2. GTAIV, And Fable 2. xD
And complained about the gamer bitching on sunday, i seem to recall :P

I completely forgot about this because my computer broke on friday and i had friends over, but i'm going to try it soon.

Yesterday. Fucking Tanner. Whiny bitch. lol