Join our server on Discord

Left 4 Dead rp?
Here's the thing folks, within the next week or so I'm going to start this special semi post apoc digimon rp. But I've been thinking of pushing that off for a little longer to start a Left 4 Dead rp this instead. I thought it would be easier because I haven't quite worked out the story for the digimon one yet and i had come up with a L4D story idea almost a month ago. Would anyone be interested in my L4D rp?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
It could be interesting but it would be nice to know certain details like.

Is it only the characters from the game?
If not can characters be furry or Digimon?
Is it a story driven RP, a Game style Rp, or something different?
Is there sexuality allowed.
What's the general style of the RP (Mixed, Fetish, Traditional, Other?)

I don't mean to put you on the spot about this stuff. It's just that I would like to know before throwing my hat into this.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
No no! Don't worry about it! I brought it up here first so people I could answer those kinda questions! So then, in order my answers are-

1: No I don't think I'll be allowing people to be characters from the game.
2: Yes furries will be allowed, but I'm not so sure on the digimon.
3: Uhmmm...not 100% sure but I'ma try for a story with some game elements in it. Hope I can pull it off though.
4: Sexuality is always aloud in my rps, so long as it's not interrupting the story.
5: Probably going to be mixed, most rps wind up there anyway.

Anything else you would like to now dear Doctor? ^W^
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nope, I've got all the answers I needed and I am interested.

Although I will say. I'm a little dissapointed no one else has spoken up about it yet. I can't be the only one.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
I know! I hate the silence too! I think they just hate meh or somethin. I have a spam thread that's been out about a week and only two people have replied in it. T.T
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nah, it's just that people are around and about or busy.

I like the idea though. Plus as well we can also think up our own situations and campaigns, to say the least. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yaay for an rp about L4D
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
sounds good to me :) do it!!!
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Hmmm....I don't like Left for Dead. So I'm afraid I won't be participating. ^ ^;; But a lot of others are interested, so I say go for it!
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
And I suppose I can't bribe you either? Oh well, I have another problem I over looked. What city(s?) should this take place in and why would we have been in it to start with? I was thinking convention of some kind would be most likely. But if no one wants to think of a new place then we can just try and use one of the old ones from the games.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions