Join our server on Discord

Furries like Humans?
No I mean suits, homosexuals, and just most of the whole thing.
Are you implying that homosexuality is only a sub-fetish of Furrydom and is worse than bestiality? -Or maybe that was just worded wrong. X3

I for one thought that the suits were creepy- but turns out, there are some that are just freakishly cute. X3 Some are very popular with children even, and nicer furries go out and do some nice stuff, like entertain kids! XD

Homosexuals are everywhere, not just limited to furries. X3 It's quite untrue that the majority of furries are gay, or perverts! I was a perverse individual before I was a furry! XD

Some of the sub-fetishes that kinda make me cock my head to the side are usually fetishes that non-furries have too. Like scat, or gore, or snuff!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I'm not sure about statistics, never bothered and never will, but it's always curious how out of like 20+ stories I've in SoFurry, the only one with the most faves, votes and reads is my first and only Yaoi digimon fic.

It was bashed and mutilated here when I entered it for an Author of the Month because it had a real person in there, yet it was collectively loved and still is in there. It's not like I'm saying homosexuality is a bad thing, I don't mind them so long as they don't try to get it on me, but it's curious how even the fic that won the Author of the Month hasn't gotten nearly as much popularity as the yaoi one did.

Just felt like mentioning o:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gee Boss, maybe gay people are just nicer? XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
No. Gay men can be just as big a bitch as a woman. And I meant because the most popular insult is furf*g. I'm not gay or English so I can't say it.
Heehee, being called or accused of being gay seems to be an increasingly common insult nowadays, especially at my school. Even for inanimate objects and events!

"No bluetooth? Gay!"

"No alcohol? This party's gay!"

"Is that a wing and cross pendant leather necklace you're wearing? Stylish. I mean- gay!"

I suppose 'furf*g' is the worst people can come up with, or maybe it just rolls off the tongue. X3 Alliteration.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
There are just those kind of people who like furries and those who think the fandom is pointless and stupid.

I've seen a lot of folks who enjoyed the presences of fursuiters and people who are just furries. Usually just puts a smile on their face while those who don't like it show their rage and hate over the internet since they can't actually express it in person seeing that they don't have the balls to do it.
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Most fans of Yaoi are women, but there are also gay, and even straight men who like it.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
o.o

Are there THAT many women in Yiffstar/SoFurry and only now I've realized it? o.ô
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh! Oh! Don't forget the bisexuals and the Rays! XD Rays like me totally love Yaoi! (And Yuri. And straight. And loli and shota and zoophilia and George Foreman Grills-)
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers