Join our server on Discord

Furries like Humans?
(05-20-2010 03:49 PM)Crimson Fox Wrote: Perhaps, but keep in mind that there's a far wider spectrum of species to choose from for furry characters. Thus, while they might have human sites, it wouldn't be nearly the number of furry sites that we have.

Very good point...
I guess they would only have a few human sites...
Food for thought
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
(05-20-2010 11:43 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Our body is perfectly developed to facilitate the brain, fur and scales would actually damage intelligence.
As I said, we're brilliant when it comes to the body design, but the overall aesthetics are horrible.

Intelligence would not be altered in the slightest.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Humans are animals. So there would be some around.
Anyway, I might think of nailing almost any type of girl I'd find there.
Although knowing me, I'd have worked on my DNA to change into what animal I wanted. Ben 10 would be a good reference.
(05-21-2010 01:15 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Although knowing me, I'd have worked on my DNA to change into what animal I wanted. Ben 10 would be a good reference.
Or you could be Beast Boy from Teen Titans...you'd have to get used to being green though.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yes it would, the overall higher heat would lessen the mind's overall ability to function. If they have a fever, they will lose far more brain cells than us. Scales would do about the same thing...
Also, fur would help prevent disease, which may sound like a good thing, but because humans are so adaptable in their youth (0-24), humans can adapt to a disease before they become more rigid and mature. This means much less disease in your adult years...
Also, we were able to make clothing rather quickly, meaning there would be no reason for us to have fur, since we're able to make our own and take it off whenever we need to. Clothing also doesn't prevent that much disease...
Next, fur would be worst in any extreme climate. In very hot areas, you may as well shoot yourself on the spot.
In snowy areas, fur would weigh you down when the snow melts and while it's snowing. (the fur will catch the snow)
Finally, it would make moderate climates less tolerable due to the fur raising the heat, so it'd be far more difficult to find an environment we could use.
The point of humanity is to be versatile. Fur takes that away.

My point is, evolution had a point to the aesthetics, and Guilmon,
I dare you to find for me one weakness in the human body's aesthetics.
(05-22-2010 06:24 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:
(05-21-2010 01:15 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Although knowing me, I'd have worked on my DNA to change into what animal I wanted. Ben 10 would be a good reference.
Or you could be Beast Boy from Teen Titans...you'd have to get used to being green though.

Nope. My way is easier. But I do like Beast Boy. Though Good ol' Gar turns into actual animals. Not the topic in hand.
I found a weakness! The appendix. An organ we never use, but randomly kills us. X3

Snow can just be shaken off fur, and animals shed their fur in summer. Some fur is even designed to repel snow, or keep cool, along with the ears and tail, like say, the fennec, which actually uses it's ears to regulate it's body heat. As puppies/cubs/children, animals are just as susceptible to disease as humans, so they can still adapt. Furries can still wear clothing, but probably just to be decent, or to in. I'm guessing they'd invent a sort of shaver to crop their fur nice, short and comfy so the can wear the clothes.

On topic, yeah, I'm sure they'll have websites like that. If there are perverted people like me, there are perverted furries like me. Difursity is A-OKAY!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I'm sure there is a furry just like you, Psycho...

Can anybody say: "HaD"? Shocked Shocked Shocked

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
The appendix has no KNOWN use.
Actually, *lab coat and pointing stick appear from nowhere*

The appendix used to filter deadly poisons from the bodies of more primitive human beings, but ever since we started recognizing poisonous foods and avoiding them, the organ has fallen into disuse. Now, in modern times, the appendix is not functional.

I think...

If not, my biology teacher was full of crap...