Join our server on Discord

Furries like Humans?
(06-01-2010 01:50 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Heehee, being called or accused of being gay seems to be an increasingly common insult nowadays, especially at my school. Even for inanimate objects and events!

"No bluetooth? Gay!"

"No alcohol? This party's gay!"

"Is that a wing and cross pendant leather necklace you're wearing? Stylish. I mean- gay!"

I suppose 'furf*g' is the worst people can come up with, or maybe it just rolls off the tongue. X3 Alliteration.
That's because people are stupid. Simple as that.
Just remember... Most homophobes are actually repressed homosexuals ^_^ So think on that next time some fatass loser calls you a queer. (Or whatever the "cool" kids are saying now.)
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
Yes and if they use religion as an answer why they hate gays and are famous then it's a good chance they are secretly gay.
XD Like that hardass big brother in "Sex Drive"?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Don't know. Never saw it.
Well I had recently returned from a convention that happened called Califur.

It was a first for me and I did go with a few friends which made things even better so I wasn't alone and unsure who was who.

There was another thing going on the same time during the con that was a non-furry event of course. "KROQ Winne Roast"

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3974606

The link goes to a fur who attended the con as well and had heard the broadcast of the radio talking all about the con they saw within the same hotel they stayed at.
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA