Join our server on Discord

What are you playing?
This week has been a week of smaller indie games, since I was disappointed by the latest Borderlands expansion, Dragon Age is getting boring, and I’m afraid of jumping back into Team Fortress even though I’m awesome at it. I’ve been playing Iji, a Flashback-esque sidescroller, CrimzonClover, an insane shoot-em-up, and Dungeons of Fayte, an incredibly frustrating yet somehow compelling little action RPG. I’m also trying to set new records in SNES Super Mario Kart.
free trial of WoW. Its ok, but hard for me to justify the price when I have options that are FREE.
[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
Besides my daily dosage of MW2, or WTFNOOB2 as some like to call it, and the Halo Reach Beta, I like to go back to my old games on the 360 to hunt achievements and enjoy the original storylines

Currently, I am going for the "Research PHD" achievement for Bioshock 1, numerous achievements for Kanes Wrath (the worst game i have for the 360 Shame) and Chromehounds has tickled my fancy too.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Just finished my Mass Effects (PC) gaming gauntlet. I'll eventually go back to fix my mistakes on my male shepard run whenever Mass Effect 3 is launched in my country, or the US for the matter.

Playing Persona 2 Innocent Sin (PS) and Final Fantasy X (PS2) at the moment.

Oh, I suppose I'm also playing Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor and Pokemon Heart Gold in my DS. Whenever I get free time though.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Team Fortress 2.

Because nothing can beat a Scottish Demoman. EVER.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
WoW. Always WoW.

Also, Left 4 Dead 2, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I'm feeling the urge to go back and play some titles I haven't in a while, like Dead Rising, Resident Evil 5, and Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess (Wolf Link is sexy).
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

I replay so much shit it's not even funny. Right now, it's Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, and Baten Kaitos: The Lost Ocean. Love itttt.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Red Dead Redemption as soon as I can get my hands on the bloody thing. Sold out everywhere around here.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Hmm, well as soon as it comes out, I'm going to play Super Mario Galaxy 2 that I preordered off of Amazon. (Hey guys, if you preorder that game, you get a $20 credit for any future video game. It's a steal for any Wii owners out there. XD)

Other than that, I've been playing Secret of Mana on the SNES with my brother as well as some games on my Genesis. XP And I'm going to play Persona 2: Innocent Sin soon since Mar recommended it to me. XD
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Still deciding if I should get more acheivements in Bioshock 2, play TF2 some more or got back and finally try to beat ozma in FFIX.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army