Join our server on Discord

What are you playing?
I've been on a strict KH: Birth by Sleep diet as of late. :3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
I beat the DS game a while ago. I like Duel Wielding. Also, I have Sonic 4 Ep 1.
(10-19-2010 01:23 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Also, I have Sonic 4 Ep 1.
How bad is it?

In preparation for New Vegas, i've decided to degrade myself to achievement whoring the hell out of Fallout 3, in the last 2 days i earned about 110G and have only one more base achievement to get before buying the Broken Steel / Point Lookout DLC disc (Which is excellent for trading with friends, all it does is copy the data onto the hard drive, so you can use other people's discs. Incidently, that was how i got access to The Pitt and Operation Anchorage)

Halo Reach has also snaggled my attention (has the Legendary edition, still freaking loves it), although i've found that i'm spending all my time in Firefight Score Attack...it's that Gruntpocalypse, it's just so awesomely fun!
Campaign was excellent too, what a way to end their series by putting us right back where we started.

I've also, suprise suprise, finally given up on Modern Warfare 2. Excellent as it is in terms of Spec Ops and Campaign, the Multiplayer is just a mockery. Medium range Shotguns, knives, boosting, tubes, launchers, roadrunners all together can cause a guy some serious headaches.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(10-19-2010 08:11 PM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: I've also, suprise suprise, finally given up on Modern Warfare 2. Excellent as it is in terms of Spec Ops and Campaign, the Multiplayer is just a mockery. Medium range Shotguns, knives, boosting, tubes, launchers, roadrunners all together can cause a guy some serious headaches.

Honestly, I'm surprised you could play it for this long. I stopped only a few months after getting it.

I was seeing new glitches everyday.

Hopefully, Treyarch can be more proactive this time around. If nothing else at least Zombie mode made it back in.

Also will be picking up New Vegas friday. So until then it's Fallout 3 for me, A little halo, And hopefully I can squeeze in another partial play through of FFIX as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
(10-19-2010 08:11 PM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:
(10-19-2010 01:23 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Also, I have Sonic 4 Ep 1.
How bad is it?
I'll get it finished then give a review. But, the Sonic fandom can really be a fandumb. And they often times never quit bitching.