Join our server on Discord

Working~~
This might be a wierd question, but what do you guys do for a living? If anything, i guess. I've had a bunch of jobs, but i've never particularly enjoyed any of 'em.

I wanna do something i really enjoy, you know? So like, if you work, what do you do, and do you enjoy it? Also, what would your ideal job be? Or just, what do you think would be fun?

This is kinna important, since i've finished school now, so lemme know, okay?!

all i ever wanted was the world.

Im a freelance programmer, Im basically the mechanic for programs.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
My first and current job is the one I've been doing for 4 years. Given to me by my uncle, to work in his balneary as its additionist/cashier.

It's fun. I work behind a PC, lightening-fast typing all the orders the waiters/waitresses make, printing tickets with all the details of a client's purchases and finally I work the cash register. Most of them crack jokes about me having been appointed to that position because of my size <:3

Anyway, that's what covers most of the 11 hours everyday during summer season, but during the time I'm not being assailed by countless orders at the same time, I also pick up the phones, take reservations and guide people around. I've to coordinate everything ticket-related so they aren't lost or anybody (client or waiter) tries to abuse any loop to steal money.

During mornings though, I upload our inventory/stocks so we can have immediate reports on how much of an item we have or how much we've used of it or how much of it is needed to prepare a certain dish so the accountants can process rotations and etcetera. My second job is to upload and present information I suppose.

Do I like my job? Like Heaven, I do. As long as I can have internet there, I do. If not, then I hope we don't work at all so I can go about talking to all my other work-mates in the kitchen, the small kiosk outside or just about any waitress. We get cute girls all the time. Overall, my job is risky, but I consider myself honest, and people trust me. I'm careful with what I do and I've almost never had any really deal of trouble in all the four years I've been there. I intend to continue going every summer season so long as the Hemingway Balneary stands in Carilo >:3

MONEYZ

Oh. Wait, my ideal job? I don't know, that'd be trying to look into the future, and I don't care at the moment. But I don't see myself being an accountant as I'm studying. Will probably at some point do a career in system analysis though, I wanna learn coding and difficult stuffs so I can make my own video game <3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Whatever you do Mian, you'll always be yourself, so i see no need for you to be worried.

I'm going into college for next year and i'm hoping i can find a career in servers n stuff.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I work as a nursing assistant for old people who are still ale to live at home, but need help doing some things. And since I am fluent in sign language, I get most of the deaf clients. Most of them are really nice. While others, well.. You should hear (Or more accurately, see) the things they say sometimes. :)
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
Freelance Graphic designer. Music Retriever. Bagger. Uh. I also find video games that are hard to find and retrieve them. You know, the little things.
I remember my last job was making pizza. It was fun while it lasted~ This fall, I'll be in college, and if I need the money, I'll probably be a freelance (I love that word X3) cleaning person or get a job at the library or bookstore or something. I mean, people are lazy and don't feel like cleaning. I'm pretty sure I could get some good money from that. But I'd rather be an intern at a hospital or clinic or something. That would help prepare me for the career I have in mind for myself.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
I'm a Kayaking instructor and guide. I take upwards of 20 people. mostly first timers, down the 11 miles of the Colorado River from the base of the Hoover Dam. I show them hot springs, caves, jumping, and teach 'em how to kayak(not hard). Pays well enough to get me through school and tips are wonderful, but you should never expect or count on tips. That is a lesson for life. If you are ever in Vegas hit me up, I'll try to take anyone on a trip.
[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
Raptor totally wins for most exciting! I've only done the usual stuff, like waitering or receptionist. Working in a library, or a music store or a club, that kinna stuff would be fun, huh?

Or maybe being a stripper, bahahaa. In the end though, it all seems to come to to money, i guess? At any rate, thanks guyyyys. <3

all i ever wanted was the world.

I work at a pizza place while looking for a new job. That's what I do.