Join our server on Discord

Old and New
Nope, I'm preeeeetty sure it was the prospect of not having icecream that scared him away! *shivers* Oh yeah! Coyotes weren't meant for harsh, bellow-zero wastelands! *wraps a scarf around neck* Theeere! Mondo better! ^ ^
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well he is one of the older members of the DaD so he might not be accustomed to the ways of SDP. Don't worry Red we're harmless, mostly, somewhat, well just to be safe better make sure your life insurance is paid in full. Hey Dot what's this button do? *Presses a shiny red button and fires out a missile into the polar icecaps, completely incinerating them* Oops, think anyone will notice?

*New York*

Random new yorker: Oh sweet merciful god, *Staring up at a giant wave as it swallows the statue of liberty*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Lands atop the Statue of Liberty's torch with the wave* I don't think I'm in Kansas.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh I am still here, still writing here :) More lemons up at http://www.furaffinity.net/user/mrredrover/
Oh lemons~ Glorious lemons! *hugging a new folder labeled "Mr. Red Rover" as he danged off the tip of the empire state building* Boy, that was an amazing wave! Where're all the hot surfers? *spots a few bodies floating here and there, smacking dully against the sides of the skyscraper* There they are~ <3
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*looks at all the crazyness on the thread and sweatdrops and then looks at Red Rover and smiles nervously* You will get used to this madness my friend, at least I hope you do, because I'm still getting used to it and I've been member here for years now :P

*notices DMX with the Super Mod Squad button and squeals like little girl* I did that Super Mod Squad Button!

I remember I did it during my first days as admin of this board, but it never saw the light because we weren't in need of Super Mods till now, I'm so proud of it now seeing the light mrgreen

Err sorry about that. Anyhow, welcome aboard to the board Red Rover mrgreen
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I like your design in dark blue armour, Pata. *Looks at himself, dressed in a ninja-like armor with Mastermune on his back* Now I'm invincible, and I look tasty too. *Munches on gauntlet, ripping it off* Is this Super Mod Suit made of blueberry pie?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Picks Lord Patamon up and squeezes him* D'awww! Aren't oo the cuddliest Admin? X3
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
How come I didn't get super mod?

*flashback*

Boss man: Shadow I'm leaving for a few hours, you're in charge.

*five seconds later*

Shadow: *Dressed as a pharaoh* WORSHIP ME PITIFUL MORTALS FOR I AM YOUR NEW GOD! *Whipping the workers*

*/flashback*

Oh yeah, I can't be trusted with power.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Don't worry, Shadow! You're still the SDP Boss. That means you get the helmet. *Removes helmet and rasps as he sprays whipped cream on it and hands it over* Bon appetit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad