Join our server on Discord

Old and New
But we're not trying to understand it! XD We're just saying we know it's gonna happen!

Now to further catapult this thread into chaos and innocent anarchy, I invoke AN SDP SPAM WAR!!

*Blasts an air-horn, and nothing happens*

...Oh, wait, that's the wrong invocation! *Produces a giant cream pie and smears it on a macro Aquarivamon* IT HAS BEEN INVOKED!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Pie and Digimon. Now that's a failsafe combination. We should make this count! Like the time when I was working in the White House.

*Flashback*

DMX: *Walking into an office wearing a black suit, playing Snake II on his phone*

Assistant: Sir, we need to quiet the rumors.

DMX: Just a sec. *Finishes, playing the game* About what?

Assistant: The video about a girl that kills people in seven days when they watch it. People are thinking it's the start of some alien invasion.

DMX: *Jumps over the desk* Alien invasion? That sounds serious, the President should know.

Assistant: Uhm, sir. You are the president.

DMX: Oh. Then there's no need to write a formal letter. Good. *Looks down at his cell phone and begins playing games again*

*/Flashback*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(05-22-2010 09:29 PM)mrredrover Wrote: Well I am sort of new here again :)

He's got a point, INITIATION! *Holds up a tutu and a unicycle and uncovers a row of burning coals with flamethrowers on the sides and guillotines swinging back and forth across it*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Just as long as you're confused, I'm happy...in fact...DRINKS ON ME *drives a huge truck into a liquor factory SMASH BANG EXPLOSIONS FANCIFULLY INTIMIDATING THE INAUGURATION OF THE INAUGURATOR OF INAUGURADIATION TOWN* I think my clouds have visioned my super electronical cakemix *hic*...Oh...to the p to the q to theeueeuhuuhhhhhh...oh?
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
I'd figure you'd be all written out by now. Well, welcome back, however long you plan on staying.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Shadow, how many times do I have to tell you? First, we throw new members into the unforgettable dungeon of pain. IF they make out alive, then they can do the intiation. Also, don't forget he's got to survive the 30ft high fall while blindfolded. And the walk in the stingy desert! And uh... Wait a sec. *Plays The Simpson DVDs* Oh yeah. The planket thing, too.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wait Boss! Is that before OR after he swims through the sea of sharp'n'pointy objects while on fire, nailed to an anchor and covered in fire ants, which some people are delightfully ignorant about as they think fire ants enjoy sweet things. They don't. They absolutely love the taste of burning! Hence, they are called fire ants, and are actually born from the deepest, smelliest pits of hell itself!

Yes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
No DMX that's the third part of the initiation, after this he has to reenact word for word the first 2 seasons of digimon playing the roles of every character, and Psycho we changed that up a bit, has to walk a tightrope wearing a belt of raw steaks over a pool of sharks and lions. Didn't you guys read the handbooks?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
We have handbooks? That's awesome! *Reaches to pick a notepad up and opens it* Wait a minute. This handbook is titled "How to correctly peel a banana.", it only has one sentence in it and doesn't even finish tutoring! OH GOD THE MELANCHOLY! *Collapses on his knees* How am I supposed to learn how this story ended?! Shadow, you... you... procrastinator! What if people start getting the wrong side when peeling bananas?! According to your handbook 90% of the people do!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh no- 90% of all the banana splits I ate (all thirty-nine million, eight-hundred and thirty-seven thousand, two-hundred and forty-two of them) were made incorrectly!? *curls up into a tight ball* The entirety of my existence has been a LIE!! A sweet, delicious, ice-cream topped, phallic shaped LIE!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers