Join our server on Discord

Old and New
That's what you get when you drink an alcoholic beverage combined with pop rocks, coca-cola, and Mentos. With those drunken effects fused with my own extreme illogic, the result...EXTREME MIND SCREW-OVER OF DOOOOMMM!! So, in mathematical terms:

The Drunken Mind Hax Formula:

(Ab+Pr)*(Cc+M)=ES-OoD

Memorize it...I may just give a pop quiz, oh!
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Trust us Venin, you should read his works. They are amazingly done with stories, descriptions, and on and on. His works are the Shakespeare of the lemon world. His stuff is all on the main site under authors. I have yet to come across an author that I like more then him, (in the lemon world anyways). It is time, for the Return of the King

So what has the infamous Red Rover been up to in his free time?
[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
POP QUIZ!!

If Ab=Beer, Cc=Pepsi, M=Rock Candy, Pr=Sour type whatever, then what is ES-OoD?

Figure it out with the formula. Answer will be given later.

Also, the videos regarding the return of some superior irior are only making me... ...IMPLODE ON THE OUTSIDE!! OH!

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
ES= Extreme mind Screw which is used in conjuction with the OoD, the symbolic form of Over Of DOOOOMMM!!
[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
WRONG SIR!!! Why? Because Pr wasn't Pop Rocks and Cc was an inverted form, therefore since Ab didn't change, the front ES didn't change, but M was Rock Candy, which if Pr was Rock Candy, the formula wouldn't haved change, because a "rock" was involved, so since (Ab'never changed'+Pr'which equaled Sour type Whatever')*(Cc'which inverted itself'+M'which basically changed to a Pr type variable') the answer is:

ES-OoD=Extreme Screw-OfoverDEMOLITIOOOOON

Why Demolition, because rocks blown up are used in demolitionary type ordeals.

Your Grade:

40/100. Which mind you isn't an F, or a D, or a C, or a B, or even an A, it's a BANANA. Yes, your grade is a banana, oh! CLASS DISMISSED!!

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We just got schooled by Venin.

Back on topic: Welcome back, yet again, Red Rover!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yeah, or he just broke.
Hmm...I think I may have scared off Mr. R&R... ...then again, for all we know, he could a secret agent man person thing whositwhatnow that's been called to Germany, in which he changed his name to Blue Hummer, and is now planning to stop the world from being enslaved by robotic Hitlers eating watermelons on Tuesdays, wearing sunglasses and business-type hats... ...and that's my definition of "busy", or as I say:

What other's say: "I'm busy."

What I say: "I'm fortuning my serum into funtastical eximplosions."

...by the way...oh!

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Nah I am still here. Though I admit the thread has gotten a bit random.
Compared to the other things Venin has done/said, not really.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army