Join our server on Discord

Old and New
Nice, perfect for this moment. And again welcome back Red.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Well it has been a while, and for some reason I got back into writing. Besides I do need to finish my series up I guess. Left way too many cliffhangers
...I've said it once before and I'll say it again...who in blue and red and white and purple blazes are you and why is it that I'VE NEVER HEARD OF ANYBODY THAT'S INTRODUCTIONATIONALIZED THEMSELVES HERE?!... ...does this site have some form or fashion or something or someone...face...plant...of a DaD history Internet book...or is it on eBay like everything else people want that few care about yet still want it, but there bound to be overpriced... ... ...nick nack patty whack give a dog a bone... ...OH!...I forgot to say...what's up whoever you are and should be or should not to be...THAT is introduction...yeah...oh.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Wow. RR is back. Never actually met you, (didn't join til recently) but I've read just about all your stories. They were the reason I started coming to the website. As silly as it sounds, it is an honor to actually write something to you.
[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
Allow me to break it down for you Venin...

Mr. Red Rover is a lemon writing god. He has written most of the best lemons out there. He also has written a lot of them. 233 of them are posted on Dad's main site. Every living being who attempts to write as many as he, often doesn't do them with the same quality.

Example: My fifteen part lemon is not even comparable to his shortest work. He is that amazing.

He is a writing king, with whom we should be honored to be on the same forum as.

Why you haven't heard of him? You joined during his disappearance. Simple as that.

Once again, Welcome back!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Both his works and artwork by Karabiner are the sole reasons why I'm a furry and why I'm here. He corrupted my fragile little mind with his awesome stories.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Welcome back Red! Hf during your stay with the new and improved DaD! ^.^
Hmm...lemon-writing god, huh?...

You,sir,have insulted my religious beliefs, don't ask how, don't say it's not the same thing and further, don't give a crap, for I am about to...EXPLOSIONS! BOOM! You dead now. Take that 5 times fast in the face, oh!

Furthermore, just because I joined when he wasn't around doesn't mean that's the sole purpose of my misinformation...I blame those who failed to tell me in the first place..YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...or maybe you don't cuz you're not you, you are really... ...ME IN DISGUISE! OH!

Furtherererererererermore, Mr. R&R(I give nicknames to everyone, I just don't say them often) here could really be... ... ..-THE THIRD DOT THAT'S MISSING FROM MY THREE WAY THINKING DOT THINGS, which I replace with a hyphen. No offense, one to the fact that I have a serious problem in starting problems...hmmm...that sounded...wrong, anyway I do not believe ANYONE is the best at ANYTHING, because we are all good at some things, some better than others, but I don't believe in a BEST. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPQRSTUV, I'll say R&R here is extremely great at writing(though I've not read a single lemon of his...strange.) and leave it at that... ... ...damn, can't think of an unorthodox way to end this post, ah well. I'll end it with what I normally end most my sentences with...oh.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Venin o.o
...did your mind implode?
if it did, it destroyed my explanation in the process...

sorry...
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!