Join our server on Discord

Took a day off.
http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=4305 (<- First thread)

http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=4382 (<- Revamped thread)

Check how they make emphasis on the word "Respect" in both. Now, let's remember what you did in the Money thread. You came to say a smartass joke for something that wasn't needed, you were scolded and when you got defensive, I explained it to you. Your unjustified defensiveness made senjuro warn you to 90% and then you began going on how you wouldn't donate because of the organizational skills of him that you were making fun of, clear as a day.

You were breaking the respect rule, against an Admin. What do expect, a bouquet of flowers? Just behave, dude. No one's out there to catch you, but if you start shooting at the people that have given you an opportunity to reform, you're not doing yourself any favors.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(05-20-2010 06:20 AM)Ryan Wrote:
(05-20-2010 12:49 AM)senjuro Wrote:
(05-17-2010 07:02 AM)Ryan Wrote: If one admin out of the many doesnt like me. Tough luck I guess. He missed out on getting to know the real me. And trust me. My facade online and the real me offline is two different roles and actions. : P

There are two currently active admins. Myself and LP. At least 50% of the administrators here don't like you.

I don't care who you are and what you're like, and how different or similar those personae may be between real-life and online interactions. When you're here, you play by the rules. If you don't like it, then just keep making yourself more and more the focus of my attention. I have a pretty good track record of getting rid of people here who irritate me, so that might be something you want to keep in mind if you continue to behave as if the rules don't apply to you.
and facts are facts. Like I said. Tough luck if you dont like me. also.
Where are the rules? and yea. sorry if i irritate you. Its a habit. But at least I have my hypothesis right.

The rules are clearly stated in a sticky.. Not only in the one labeled "Important" that DMX linked.. but in the one labeled "General Chat rules" just a little above this thread. (Rule 3 on that one.)

If you're wondering how you broke this rule. Aside from actively calling an admin out based on what you see as poor organization, but is actually a good way to get people's attention about an ongoing problem.. I suggest you re-read your own posts and figure out for yourself what all you've done.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
(05-20-2010 07:07 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=4305 (<- First thread)

http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=4382 (<- Revamped thread)

Check how they make emphasis on the word "Respect" in both. Now, let's remember what you did in the Money thread. You came to say a smartass joke for something that wasn't needed, you were scolded and when you got defensive, I explained it to you. Your unjustified defensiveness made senjuro warn you to 90% and then you began going on how you wouldn't donate because of the organizational skills of him that you were making fun of, clear as a day.

You were breaking the respect rule, against an Admin. What do expect, a bouquet of flowers? Just behave, dude. No one's out there to catch you, but if you start shooting at the people that have given you an opportunity to reform, you're not doing yourself any favors.

It wasnt a joke. Sorry I could of just said. "I would donate. But I am broke." if you want a donation. The best I could do is give you a domain name and hosting thats been paid off until 2012. With a V-Bulletin board. If you want that as a donation I could give it. They are both paid off. Also hosting is 8.99 a month. (9 dollars US.)

"Broker than a broken mirror." And living on a single prayer.
Ryan, i mean this with all respect, but please just accept that Senjuro or one of the other admins may ban you if you continue with this attitude? If you wanna stay then keep your excuses out of your posts and be thankful that they haven't banned you yet.

If you want to leave you're free to go at any time, just don't make such a mess before you do.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sent Senjuro a pm. Should be banned by morning. broke a rule. there is his 10%. Reasons. Well known.
Well done then, Ryan, you've officially screwed yourself.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(05-20-2010 06:20 AM)Ryan Wrote: But at least I have my hypothesis right.

If your hypothesis is that the rules apply to you no matter who you are, you're 100% right. You'll find real life to be much the same.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Not true senjuro, you're quite above the rules.
Not quite, Magus. The rules may be absolute, but they aren't totally inflexible. senjuro may've failed to have gotten hold of his tongue in that same topic, but Ryan had seen it coming several miles away. He needed not incite anymore anger towards himself, yet he did, and he paid for it.

I'm not talking for everyone in the site, but I'm sure his flaming can be justified. There's so much somebody can take from someone else before they get absolutely pissed off, and senjuro, while an administrator of highest position in the site, is not a robot made of scrap metal. So back off, everyone snaps at one point or another, but senjuro didn't make a big deal about it and was able to keep it down to minor insults.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(05-20-2010 11:41 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Not true senjuro, you're quite above the rules.

Can't be much above the rules if you are the rules, can you?

Topic closed, since the TC asked to be banned.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+