Join our server on Discord

hihi all
hello everyone I'm anonymous kiba, or anonkiba for short. im 18 and i have loved didgimon ever sense the first time laid my eyes on the show
Welcome to the DaD, the father that doesn't have an alcohol problem. *looks around at drunk comrades* Nevermind. Enjoy your stay and no matter what they say, we do NOT require your social security number or credit cards. You give those directly to me.
[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
Welcome, Anonkiba!

I hope you enjoy your stay! I hope to see any of your work you want to post! If you don't have any work, I hope to see you around!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Hi, konichi wa, aloha, gutentag, 43110, and all other greetings. stay away from Psycho Backlasher and you should be ok.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
We are legion, welcome.

And don't forget emotional content.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
(05-16-2010 12:01 PM)anonymous kiba Wrote: hello everyone I'm anonymous kiba, or anonkiba for short. im 18 and i have loved didgimon ever sense the first time laid my eyes on the show

Oh lord...Anonymous has arrived to infest!
Anonymous, huh?

...looks like it's time to unlock the gun cabinet.

They call me Cowboy, mainly because I'm too lazy to change my screenname.

Welcome to the show. Your visit from the resident psychopath shall be shortly.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I've noticed the resident psychopath hasn't been on as much...
WELCOME ABOARD THE- oh fizz spootlet!! *tosses his chainsaw/vibrator out the window* Stop warning people about m- I mean- the resident psychopath! It makes it harder for m- eh- the resident psychopath to catch new members unaware!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
lulz.. xD Blame cowboy, he did it this time around :P