Join our server on Discord

Im an evil pervert...
but i just noticed, that Taiki has a very...exposing croth Angel Just coulnd't help myselfRolleyes If you look at the picture where he is standing with V-mon...i mean Shoutmon! Hes crotch is HUGEShocked! Basicly hes got a #¤#%¤#% wich is something none of the other charecters had. I wonder will we see him in the bathroom or the beachAngel Given the fact that Digimon is an anime series drawns and designed by a nation of perverts, there maybe a very high possibility. SorryShy Just coulnd't help myselfAngelHeart

[Image: digimoncrosswars.jpg]

P.S:I sitll think Daisuke was a lot sexier then Taiki. I think they knew this and wanted to redo Daisuke. Since they coulnd't, they endet up mixing Daisuke with Taichi, wich resulted in Taiki being born. I must say, he actually has a D@££$$£$! My GODShocked

[Image: Taiki.jpg]
Wha? -_O
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I don't see anything out of the ordinary. And are you censoring yourself on the internet?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
seriously....what the fuck are you censoring your shit for?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Yeah, I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary here.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
He is wearing baggy cargo shorts. they made your body look bigger. I should know, i'm wearing some cargo pants right now.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
WTF man. And how bout you wait till it starts to you start perving on the characters. Don't worry, we'll have pictures coming.
Hey, it's never too early to start perving on the characters. ;)

I don't really see what (I think) is being referred to, though. Maybe his pants are drawn more realistically than past digimon characters. I don't think we can judge the size of his digivice based on that.

Quote:Given the fact that Digimon is an anime series drawns and designed by a nation of perverts...

Yeah, I'm not sure that's a fact there...

Well first of fall i really dont find Taiki that much atractive(atleast compared to DaisukeAngelHeart ) I just noticed that even while standing still he has a lot of "bag room" so to speakShy

I think personally he is a micture of both Daisuke and Taichi, and i may change my mind about hes attractiveness once i get to see him on the "big screen" on YoutubeLone Ranger Anyway i think the creators are really trying to bring out the "old Digimon" in this series. Cant wait to see what hes human companions will look like as well!

P.S:

Quote:Yeah, I'm not sure that's a fact there...

Japanese are certified perverts! Has been proven through out history! Ever wonder why Digimon is soo full of young, tight ass "google boys" always grapling each other(Yamato X Taichi)It is hardly a secret...Twisted
There's no known female character. In fairness to both orientations (and any Bi people here) I say we wait until we get a picture of a female before we start perving and drawing pron.

Also, Japan is regarded as the most pervy nation. The US is behind or tied with England for 3rd.