Join our server on Discord

In Season 6, what's your favorite Rookie?
Just by looking at the poster for Season 6, what is your favorite Rookie thus far? Mine has to be the Tiger-inspired wolf Digimon...I think that's Dorurumon (a play on Garurumon obviously:P)for the win. All the others seemed kinda bleh to me other than the Shoutmon.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
I've got to agree with the wolf digimon. I also don't mind the red one in front. Although I don't cate for the fact it's holding a stick of some kind. What's it for I wonder?
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
I'll wait until I see the series before I make a decision.
I wouldn't conclude that any of these digimon are rookies, aside from probably Shoutmon. But as for favorite digimon, just based on the one image, I give it to the beetleborg.

(Far more interesting are the new guys from the DS game, who I don't think have been posted here yet... [link] )

Hm.. Still have to see 06 myself before deciding...
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(05-16-2010 05:17 PM)Grappleomon Katou Wrote: I wouldn't conclude that any of these digimon are rookies, aside from probably Shoutmon. But as for favorite digimon, just based on the one image, I give it to the beetleborg.

(Far more interesting are the new guys from the DS game, who I don't think have been posted here yet... [link] )

Oh yeah. That's Chronomon's line. The little bird you got in Sun/Moon, that's the rest of his too.
I likey Dorurumon so far. X3 He kinda reminds me of Kakeru's Blue Maned Wolf form from "Live on! Cardliver Kakeru!".

He has a unihorn damnit! And headphones! Those are really sexy on wuffies! X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Shoutmon looks really cool and has a badass weapon!!!
Wolf, I am tired of Agumon wannabes...