Join our server on Discord

A secret reveiled.
Welp. This was going to stay secret for a little while until I at least got the template up and running but I already set up an quick under contruction thing so..... Welcome to I am Well Again.

http://www.iamwellagain.com/

You see I was given this site by a friend of mine, paid off till 2012. This site is going to have a couple selected members (I already got 2. Thinking of the 3rd one. But kinda not tempted enough to ask him yet.) What this site is about in short, Its going to be a media site. Because when I am sick or healthy my creativity is still up and running. The point is not for every single person on the web to post. But for the artists to post they're work.

Another bonus to this site is I got VBulletin board that is good to go with the site itself. so yeah. A forum and site. But its not finished yet. Still working on the layouts. but you can see what two I have done so far.

Here (Main Page)

and

Here. (VG Section)

Its paid till 2012. So I got two years with this site. But right now all I can seem to concentrate on is my school work. But I am going to work on some sections tonight and get some of the sections up and running. The members so far are not to be told. One of the sections of the site will tell you the staff and such. But as for now this is on a standard of excitement and anticipation.

Also. NO. This site is not for all the members to post random work. This is strictly for the creative sources or videos they have made. EX: LP videos, music videos, pictures, ect. Even a music section is going to be there as well as mods and other useful video game things.

So yeah. The only GOOD part of my week in this.
Looks sick
[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus