Join our server on Discord

Warning Level
Why do I seem to be the only one with a 'Warning Level: 0%' on my posts? o-O" I'm a little confused about it is all.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
You're not the only one with it, don't worry. I think it's just a common thing under non-mod/non-admin positions.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
If I try to click on the %0 link, it takes me to a page saying I'm not allowed to go there and asking for a re-log. I do so and it takes me to my CP. I'm not a mod, so yeah, I can kinda understand that lol. I just find it strange that I can see mine and not anyone else.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
it's probably so that those that do misbehave know all the time how bad they've been.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Since I don't see that on your posts, or anyone elses but mine.. I assume that it is a way for the mods/admins to warm people in a more subtle way that they are doing something wrong rather than telling the entire forum about it.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
Yeah. I can see all your warning levels. You all have been very...

Good. You all have 0s as your level.
I'd imagine it was more than a simple disagreement.. But whatever. Not my business.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
That makes more sense now, as Mods/Admins should be able to see all the Warning Levels per person... This is a nice feature after all if there is something that needs to be done privately. ^^'
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(05-14-2010 01:09 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Yeah. I can see all your warning levels. You all have been very...

Good. You all have 0s as your level.

Awww am I? >D
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(05-14-2010 09:02 AM)Chaos Knight Matthew Wrote: Why do I seem to be the only one with a 'Warning Level: 0%' on my posts? o-O" I'm a little confused about it is all.

WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!!!

Kidding, must he an admin thing as was pointed out before.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army