Join our server on Discord

Money
(05-14-2010 01:13 PM)senjuro Wrote:
(05-14-2010 10:52 AM)Ryan Wrote: I tried adding today. But then I had to cancel it due to the thoughts of organizational skills by an admin. Sorry. Attitude towards that isnt worth a penny on my part.

Seriously, does anyone mind if I ban this fuckface? Why he was banned and allowed to return in the first place is beyond me.

I went one post out of line since I come back. Sorry I had a different thought when I read the post.

Look not everyone is going to agree with you on what you have said. Its just the way you worded it that made me a little.... Upset? i think thats the word for that. If its a problem to have disagreed with your quote then Sorry. I'll be sure to not "Insult" an admin again.

I have my opinion on this. So does everyone else. But if you want to ban me for this, well I can't do anything to stop that. That'd be your choice. But I didn't do anything considerably wrong. The way you worded it made me think differently. But then DMX explained it a little better. So yeah.

I'll see what I can do. I got 120 donate to keep a project going. I was going to use it to finish pay for a lifetime hosting. But let me see what strings I can pull, and if anything I can either donate cash or a domain. Thats about all I can do.
Keep your money for yourself.

Read directions; follow rules.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

(05-14-2010 01:22 PM)senjuro Wrote: Keep your money for yourself.

Read directions; follow rules.

Alright. I offered.
I don't know what's going on exactly yet and why Ryan is being targeted so much, but I do agree that it may be best if Ryan doesn't say anything aside from just saying sorry and letting it be without any sarcasm as I've noticed in this thread. Granted there was some heat before this thread was made, as per senjuro's comment to Ryan, but I did see that Ryan is trying to sort it out in the section for it. So if it could be left at that it might save everyone some extra headaches I believe.

Just my opinion of course. ^^'

Also, I donated $20. Biggest amount so far that I've given, last one being $10 I think. This should help out some I believe and hopefully get the sit condition out of red and back into green or orange once more.

Thank you for your time. *Bows*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Long story short, Ryan was a Mod, abused his powers, and now all the Mods are collectively neutered, leaving the bulk of Moderator work to Admins, which is unneeded stress on their parts, seeing as there's more than enough mods to handle the workload, but can't, due to the fact he banned someone for trivial bullshit that didn't even happen on the site.

On topic, I'm piss broke, so I won't even bother going further. Just clearing the air as to why Ryan has a target painted on his back.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(05-14-2010 07:05 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Long story short, Ryan was a Mod, abused his powers, and now all the Mods are collectively neutered, leaving the bulk of Moderator work to Admins, which is unneeded stress on their parts, seeing as there's more than enough mods to handle the workload, but can't, due to the fact he banned someone for trivial bullshit that didn't even happen on the site.

On topic, I'm piss broke, so I won't even bother going further. Just clearing the air as to why Ryan has a target painted on his back.

Well, I am no longer a mod of anything except my section. So the power can go back to the mods making they're job easier.
(05-14-2010 07:05 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Long story short, Ryan was a Mod, abused his powers, and now all the Mods are collectively neutered, leaving the bulk of Moderator work to Admins, which is unneeded stress on their parts, seeing as there's more than enough mods to handle the workload, but can't, due to the fact he banned someone for trivial bullshit that didn't even happen on the site.

I see I see... from what I've been seeing so far it seems like the target was carved with a curved blade on his back rather than painted. ':/
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well, I don't know how much it costs to run the site per month but hopefully it helps.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
(05-23-2010 03:29 PM)Doctor Gabumon Wrote: Well, I don't know how much it costs to run the site per month but hopefully it helps.

It's $30, and every bit helps, for sure.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Oh, I think my donation covered a month and a bit more then if that's right. ;o
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds