Join our server on Discord

Money
Need money for site: getting behind on payments again.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Remind me of the location to pay and I'll donate. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
My paypal never went through. I'll try again.
[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
Instead of creating several threads, why not just pin a thread and update it when you need money?
It seems plenty more reasonable, and far more organized. Also, you can log what dates you began to get behind on money which, believe it or not, can be very helpful.
@ AetherRose
New threads = new information to read.

but on topic, i won't be able to cut my wallet into the slot until i get ahold of my own paypal account, which may be some time this summer
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(05-12-2010 08:56 AM)AetherRose Wrote: Instead of creating several threads, why not just pin a thread and update it when you need money?
It seems plenty more reasonable, and far more organized. Also, you can log what dates you began to get behind on money which, believe it or not, can be very helpful.

You just proved the point that sticky threads do not garner any attention. The thread "Financial Situation Critical" has been at the top of this board since the middle of November. If the situation were no longer critical, I would have removed that topic ages ago. In short, there IS a thread pinned here, and the site will always need money. As it stands, the financial situation is still dire.

Paypal is plenty organized enough for me to keep track of when I've paid and whom I've received from. We are up to date on payments as far as April. I pay as close to the first of the month as I can, which means that, as of today, we are twelve days late.

The state of the site has nothing to do with organization; it has to do with the fact that my financial situation changed about 18 months ago and I couldn't afford to foot the bill for the site by myself anymore, especially after it doubled. Since I stepped back from personally funding the site, nobody else seems willing to contribute on a consistent basis. And, given the amount of bullshit I put up with here and the fact that I get no joy out of this forum, I'm not going to be convinced to put any more money toward it. And I mean it this time.

I have no problem continuing to oversee the financial administration of the site, or helping LordPatamon with whatever site administration needs doing, but in terms of contributing money to this site, I'm long done with that.

Anyway, snarky insinuations about my organizational skills aside, the donation information has been exactly the same since October 2005: send donations via Payal to digiartistsdomain@hotmail.com.

Finally, I would appreciate if people would keep their financial well-wishes to themselves about when they intend to donate. If you can donate, then post. If you cannot donate, do not post. If you have suggestions about how to keep the site going with revenue outside of donation, then post. If you do not have any good ideas and you're just posting because you're bored, then fuck off and do not post.

And yes, Ryan, you clod, that IS directed at you.

Made my claimed donation. Hopefully that'll contribute somewhat.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I tried adding today. But then I had to cancel it due to the thoughts of organizational skills by an admin. Sorry. Attitude towards that isnt worth a penny on my part.
Your smartass attitude isn't either worth the lift of an eyebrow of an administrator as busy as senjuro is and yet he still gave it to you. All he's saying is that the site's financial status is a serious issue that doesn't need any failed attempt at heartwarming illusions or useless comments destined to zero productivity, it needs money, and that's all there is to it. If you don't have any intentions, then feel free to stop trolling this topic.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(05-14-2010 10:52 AM)Ryan Wrote: I tried adding today. But then I had to cancel it due to the thoughts of organizational skills by an admin. Sorry. Attitude towards that isnt worth a penny on my part.

Seriously, does anyone mind if I ban this fuckface? Why he was banned and allowed to return in the first place is beyond me.