Join our server on Discord

Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP)
Yoosei blushes darkly still as she felt his body pressing even more against her own. "Y-You think so?" She asks gently and then gathers the will to move his hands away only to turn herself around and looking him in the eyes. Slowly, she wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him closely again, snuggling him and pressing her mounds against his chest. "You think that of me for real?" She sounded rather sweetly while looking at Nath.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I do... indeed." Nath mumbled gently, still being nervous as he felt her own body pressing against him, while cuddling her close - his own eager member resting against her gently. "You're just... so beautiful..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Why thank you then" Yoosei says gently, blushing still nonetheless and actually enjoying her furry body pressed against his own. Soon after, as he cuddles her closely again, she felt his pride resting against her. Curious to know what was she feeling against her, she slowly breaks the hug just to look down which ended up in making the vixen blushing as darkly as her cheeks would allow and make her unusually aroused.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flushing darkly as she noticed his erected pride, the brown-haired man froze and didn't say much more, feeling awkward about the whole situation as he looked away for a moment. Looking back onto her, he then murmured. "It... isn't bad, is it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nuh huh. Why should it be bad, handsome?" The vixen murmurs in his ear rather seductively. Her instinct and eagerness had taken over her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I... I don't know." Nath mumbled, not feeling rather confident still from her seductive whispering as he blushed darkly, twiddling his fingers gently while looking onto her. "You d-don't think it is?" He asked lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Honestly? No, I don't think it is bad." The vixen replied to him while curiously bringing a paw down to his member. Slowly yet gently, she grasps it and gives it a few strokes while looking at him to watch his reaction.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing darkly as she grasped his member, Nath moaned lightly to her stroking, biting his lower lip as he stared onto her for a few moments before giving a gentle chuckle. "Mmhh... y-you're such a tease..." He managed to murmur.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"And you seem to like" Yoosei commented back while smiling and still stroking his member a few more times while looking into Nath's eyes. "What will you do about that then huh?" She asks curiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh, you're tempting me," Nath managed to groan happily from the few strokes, returning the gentle look back into the vixen's eyes as his hands began to cover her body, slowly approaching her mounds before beginning to fondle and squeeze them. "...Maybe a little of this..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds