Join our server on Discord

Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP)
"Aaahh..." Yoosei softly moaned too. "Well...mhh that does feels nice" Yoosei admitted, slowly moving her paw away from his pride and whispering seductively on his ear. "Tell me what you want exactly."
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... I..." Nath tried to find the right words as he continued to fondle at her mounds, looking up to her for a brief moment before then nuzzling her cheek and kissing it lightly, staring up onto her while continuing to be soaked. "...I want you..." He managed to murmur gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei murrs from the soft kiss to her cheek and then smiles. "I..I want you too" The purple vixen admitted, finally letting that one out. "But hmm.. does it have to be here on the shower?" Yoosei asked nervously cutie while getting her tails ready to turn off the shower nonetheless.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well... it's all up to you..." Nath answered back gently, running his hands over her body more and more while looking towards the towels on the side. "We can always... go to the bed." He admitted, looking to the door and then to the towels on the side.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Let's go to the bed then" Yoosei says gently while using her tails to turn off the shower. She took a moment to admire the human's body all soaked wet. Blushing gently she then gently gets out of the shower, wiggling her butt teasingly before getting a towel around her frame.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing darkly while noticing her butt wagging once more, Nath chuckles dryly, before slowly heading out of the shower himself, slowly wrapping a towel around himself while trying to dry himself off. "Alright then - ladies first." He chuckled.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Giggling gently, Yoosei took her time to dry her fur too before then just letting the towel fall down, off her body, revealing it again to him. "Gentleman aren't you?" She commented while then heading back to their room, wiggling her butt teasingly once more before she then lays down on bed, waiting for Nath.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As he watched the vixen head off back into the room, Nath finished drying himself off as he too dropped his towel, leaving himself bare as he watched the vixen lie down for him. Approaching the side of the bed and slowly lying down beside her, he smirked before then murmuring. "So..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei gently brings a paw to his chest and caresses it tenderly while looking up at him. "Well now I am curious to know what you want to do with cutie lil' me" Yoosei asks rather adorably and wagging her tails happily in anticipation.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... well... I don't know." Nath chuckled lightly, looking up onto her while giving a soft murr to her carressing his chest, giving her a soft smile while saying. "I'm not really used to all this... kind of a... novice." He managed to admit, blushing darkly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds