Join our server on Discord

Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP)
"Huh?" Yoosei blinked surprised and then looked at herself. It was only then she realized she had no clothing to cover herself up. Out of instinct she puts her arms around her mounds, ending up pressing them together, and used her tails to cover her crotch area. Her animal part in her shouldn't be embarrassed with something as trivial that, but she had human reactions and feelings too. "G-Guess n-not" Was all that she replied.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, you don't need to cover yourself really." Nath murmured, though flushed darkly as he murmured it realising what he was saying before then speaking once more. "You're a little too beautiful to let that go to waste under clothing."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The vixen wasn't sure on how to properly reacting to a situation like that, though she kept blushing nonetheless. "I c-can't walk there like this..c-can I?" she asks nervously. All that was new for her, all that interaction, but she found Nath to be really nice to her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I meant around the house. Of course outside there's going to be problems walking about there like that, but..." Nath paused for a moment, flushing darkly about what he was going to admit before then shrugging. "Around me, just be yourself. If you don't like clothes, you don't have to wear them."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I'm just not used to it" Yoosei admitted while slowly moving away both her arms and her tails, revealing her curvaceous body again. "Still..you sure it's okay if I stay here with you?" she asks in a soft murmur.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It's alright... don't worry." Nath murmured lightly, though couldn't help but flush darkly as he was witness again to the vixen's tender and curvaceous body, staring onto her lightly. "Though I have to admit you definately are beautiful."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Humm.. thanks I guess" Yoosei responds softly, a little bit nervous nonetheless and blushing softly. "So what now huh?" the vixen asked curiously, noticing how Nathan was staring at her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I don't know to be honest. It's quite awkward because I just came home and felt like sleeping," Nath murmured, before then nearing the bed. Thinking about it for a moment, he then slapped his face and rested it against it for a moment before murmuring. "You're probably going to have to share the bed with me as well... if that's no problem to you."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I..umm" Yoosei blushes deeply and then looks away to hide her deep blush. "I don't mind though.." she pauses for a little more and twiddles her fingers together. "I would rather prefer to take a shower. I could use some fur-cleaning" she admitted.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"G-go ahead then, the shower's actually just over there," Nath pointed to the door on the other side of the room, patting down the bed for a few moments before then looking onto her. Obviously it was just a small distance away for comfort rather then total privacy.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds