Join our server on Discord

Massive Project! Multiple Artists Necessary!
Hey guys,

Some of you may have read my lemon, (cleverly titled: Dua's Lemon), and I was wondering if anybody thought it might be worth illustrating. The idea came to me in a dream, in which, a dark figure spoke to me. He said:

Suggest a large, multi-artist joint effort to illustrate your massive lemon. Then, create a redefined, master edition, that is fully illustrated, and post it for all to see.

When I awoke I realized two things: First of all, My Lemon isn't popular enough to earn a "Redefined, Master Edition". Then I realized that I have no money.

So now for my request: If anybody would like to draw a scene (or multiple scenes for that matter) from my lemon, It would be awesome! Any scene, be it sex, battle, or casual is good. Sadly, I cannot offer payment, so this is strictly a casual request.

So, if you're interested, just put up a reply or PM me. If you haven't read the lemon, It is posted in the Authors Domain.

Multiple Artists are required if this project will ever reach completion, due to the fact that i usually crank out three or more new "Parts" per week.

Thanks!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!