Join our server on Discord

Translate
Now this is unusual... we each have an IM service but are different from each other lol.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Why dont we just make a group here and discuss it in the group forum?
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
I dropped AIM when my router started being annoying. Also, That would work well. For now you could call it either the DAD or DAATS/XRH Doujin Translators or something else. Send any ideas you have to me so I can have a vote please.
I like the DAD Doujin Translators.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Ok then, if you pic that, then someone has to make a small logo for it. That way you can add it in an extra page with the title, author/artist/circle, series and characters. Plus what it is. I.E. Straight or whatever. And maybe your thoughts.
Hows this.[Image: raban.jpg]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Upload it to imageshack or photobucket. And add at the bottom the letters DAATS please. Since the group was my idea.
Here's something I hope you'll translate. <:3

http://lu.scio.us/hentai/albums/boob-monster-d/762721
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'd suggest that myself but I'm not sure what's going on here with this group.
I can actually devote signifigant time in a day or two, so we can talk this over then.
The OCA
Renamon's Army