Join our server on Discord

Translate
Yeah. If you want, I can tell you guys everything I know about them and maybe even let you use the group name I have. So there's more activity for the topic.
Honestly, I've always wanted to learn how to translate Kanji and once I can learn how to... ^^ I could help a lot more as it is a key interest of mine =D
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'll have to think about it.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
i would like to learn it too and maybe even join such a group :3
You can overcome insanity with cuteness....just believe.
Well, all of you can be the important people, I'll just be the guy behind the scenes. I can find enough stuff for a year if you release one a month.
just to make sure
it´s "the team member decide what we translate" and not "you decide, we do the work"
or not?
about the doujins, getting untranslated ones really isn´t hard ^^"
i have many too :3
Well, I got 41+GB on hand if anyone need material to practice on first. Just know that the majority of genre is loli I think since most of what's in there was from a Loli doujin collection, but there should be other types too I think. I'll have to take a look through soon.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I like it, tell me how to make a group and i will. One maybe two a month on slow times, and I agree with Saiyu, we choose what to translate.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
The OCA
Renamon's Army
making a group isn´t the hard part, we gather members, exchange icq numbers and decide a doujin, after that we split the pages and everyone does his part. we could make our own website, but we could also publish the translated doujins in some big forum, or here.

the difficult part is the translation, how good youŕe programm is. if it comes close to googles translators it wouldn´t do much good
my translator is on a... mediocre level. like i said, i use a bunch of things to translate.
The OCA
Renamon's Army